Chapter 32:Don't Let Anger Consume You Not Comes Out Of It...

Chapter 32:Don't Let Anger Consume You,Nothing Comes Out Of It...Despite In This Case,He Got What He Deserves.

"That is it.Babe go I'll find you"Dicky snickered and Suzie smirked in response,walking away.

By now we stopped laughing and took cups of oxygen In.

Dicky started walking closer to me with some sort of evil glistening through his eyes.What the hell?

"You're coming with me"He shortly commented and surprisingly,grabbed hold of my hand in a right grasp.

"What the hell?Get off!"I screeched,removing my hand from his which he had started dragging.

"You need to be punished for everything you've said about me babe"Smirking again,he intentionally ran a hand through his blonde hair.

I think I'm going to be sick.

From the corner of my eye I saw Ethan reach for my hand but then pull back away.His fists clenching and unclenching in painful anger.Why do I keep doing this to him?Making him want to touch me and protect me in that way to help but he can't.

"You're disgusting"I snickered back coldly through gritted teeth.

He suddenly came way to close to my face without warning.

"But you love it"He winked seductively.

"You better back away from me before I make you"I threatened.My voice dropping into a dangerous tone.

"I like you like this,how about me and you right now in the closet"

By now my anger was boiling to a point I was trying to stop my hands from deforming his face.

"How about me and you right now?"Ethan warned him,his voice was lover than mine.Filled with a dangerous edge that over rode mine.

"Sir what do you mean?You can go back inside"

"You want to know what I mean?Let me fucking show you.."

It all happened so quick I couldn't process what was happening,one second ago Dicky was Infront of me and now a massive crackle of teeth was heard.Ethans fist had harshly connected with Dickys face.

He was on the floor now.One of his teeth had been laid beside him as it flew out of his mouth.Blood just dripping from his mouth.

Oh my god.My mouth had fell into shock as Ethan quietly winced at his fist,shaking it about.

"Ethan!"I ran towards him and put my hand on top of his.

What just happened?

"I'm sorry..."He whispered.

"Handsome,Don't be..But What are we going to do now?"Although I tried not to show the panic in my voice a fear crept inside me that this was the end.The end of me and my cocky but sexy idiot of a professor.

"Don't worry..I just need the head of this place".

-----------------440 words---------------

Hey you lovely bunch!So as you may of noticed this chapter isn't 1000 words or more.Im trying to write shorter chapters for you guys if you like,but please tell me if you don't or you want me to carry on...But not all of the chapters will be short from now on.Long chapters are my style of writing but a few I like to keep short!😊

Anywho,This chapter it a bit delayed and stupid because my recent experiences.One I've been busy and I truly am really sorry for that but secondly I have come across some hate..And I know I shouldn't let it get to me but it did and it still does as much as I don't like to admit it.

But what hurts even more is that they aren't just hating the book but also they're insulting me.So much in fact that some people have wrote a book about it.I really don't understand what I did to deserve it..Writing is my passion and I love supporting and helping people out on Wattpad;that's literally all I do.

And even if some of the haters are reading this,I just want to ask you why you never comment the despite full comments but instead do it somewhere one of my supporters has to tell me about.Maybe it's because you know that the readers I have and the fans i love will back me up and fight for me.

I'm stupid for letting this affect me and updating but it did and I hate that!I hardly use the word hate as its so strong..and the simple thing I want to say to the haters that still read my book but still comment on how "terrible" or "unrealistic" it is or how much you "despise" it and you think the author has a "tumour" for writing such things...STOP FUCKING READING IT!

I can't say this any simpler than it already is..I have never heard things like this for no reason before,just because I'm displaying my passion.

Okay I'm sorry for just rambling on about this,if any of you are actually reading and I just needed to let this out,to the rest of my amazing readers..you are what gets me through these times and I'm lucky to have such wonderful people that take the time to vote and comment.You really do make me smile in hard times.

So please, Vote, Comment, Fan, Share& Enjoy!😘

P.s. I know I didn't do a shoutout in this chapter and I'm sorry but next chapter I will be giving a shoutout and follow,and a thank you message to 3 people so that is why,anyway Christmas is coming!(Depending on the time you may be reading this)And I want to know how excited you are out of 10?(10 being the most joyful elf like Buddy)In case I'm not able to update right before Christmas I want to wish you all-even the haters(unfortunately I have a heart) A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY FRICKING NEW YEAR!2016 IS GOING TO BE OUR YEAR TEAMCREATIVE!💝🎀🎉

Stay smiling you're beautiful🌎💛💚💙💜❤️xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo