Chapter 49: Get Fooled Once Shame On Me...

Chapter 49: Fool Me Once Shame On Me, Fool Me Twice Shame On Me, Fool Me Three Times Shame On You. You Mouldy Potato.

I had caught Liam and Luke on the way out and asked them for a ride, leaving out the reason for my heavy panting at first and the distant mood I had as they had eaten in the cafe before arriving at uni.

We said our last goodbyes before separating. Luke going to his lectures, I went to my English lecture and Liam drove back home.

As the day went painfully slow, I had convinced Luke that I had a lot of work to do at breaks so we didn't see each other all day except last period. Which was Physics.

But Luke hadn't showed up yet, I popped out my phone to send him a message but was met to the eye of a text from him.

Luke:Skipping today's Physics lesson, meeting Liam, soz, love you byeee😘😘

Wow.

Me:I dislike you now but unfortunately I love you too, have fun😘

This lesson will be such joy.

At the most I was confused, at the least I was upset- I really don't care anymore.

"Hello class"

"Fuck off you dick"

The room went silent.

My eyes widened, that slipped.

"Who the hell was that, that's rude"I said gasping falsely and looked around.

I could feel Ethan's eyes basically at the back of my skull.

After a few glares everyone started to drift onto thinking it wasn't me and let it go.

I took a few notes down as he spoke about speed-basically every topic that would give you a headache.

I hadn't looked up at him once which probably pissed him off since he picked on me for answers a few times and I just shrugged even though I knew them.

The lesson had ended and I had joined the herd of people exiting, I hadn't seen Ethan behind me so I sighed in relief.

As I was a foot away from exiting the door, a body covered it and closed the door.

"Oh for fuck sak--"I muttered but his hand covered my mouth.

"Blair I will not tolerate your language"He firmly said, hardly gazing into my eyes.

I yanked his hand off of my mouth.

"Excuse me?"Was he trying to provoke me? Like 'Ha Blair I have you under my thumb even though I played with your heart'.

"I heard you call me a dick"

I looked up to meet his gaze, my eyes full of fire.

"Because you are"

"Do you want an essay?"

"Do you want a slap?"

He looked taken aback, blank yet his eyes were still as saddened as they were when I had ran out of the room.

"I am your professor have some respect"Speaking as if to a kid; I lost my sanity.