Chapter 23:You Cant Knock Me Down..Well

Chapter 23:You Can't Knock Me Down..Well Unless You Head But Me And Punch Me And Bite Me And,Oh Shut Up Already Blair.Let Them Read!

"No my leg doesn't hurt anymore Luke"I implied as I walked to my apartment casually.

"Are you sure I can give you a piggy back?"He hurried towards me.

I smiled shortly at his comment despite unlocking the oak coloured door.

"Nothing hurts now Luke I'm okay,they gave me a lot of Meds and took care of me exceptionally"I replied honestly trying to forget I went there in the first place.

"Good.."He smiled as I closed the door behind me.As he placed his butt on the sofa his brown eyes grew big like he was a raccoon. "All your stuffs there!How are you going to get it back?!"Panicking I shook his head to snap him out of it.His jet black hair tossing in the slight breeze as I did..

Yes I told him I have a stupid crush on Etha-I mean Mr Baker.God damnit!

His reply was "I already knew..but OH MY GOD YOU NEED TO GET TOGETHER BECAUSE I AM TOTALLY FANGIRLING WELL FAN BOYING!"

My retort to that was a face saying 'No don't be stupid that will never happen' and a friendly, no sorry I meant, best friendy slap on the head.

"Blair?" He questioned me with a small smirk.Why is he smirking?Oh.He thought I was fantasising about Mr Baker.Yeah right.

Who would fantasise about his perfect soft hair or his eyes that light up his face in a beautiful glow.Or his smile.Oh his smile..the softness of his lips-

Shit.

"Is your stuff there too?"I finally let out and acted like I hadn't zoned out.

"Not really just a t shirt"He answered matter of factly.

My face lit up as I muttered a "perfect".

"When you go get your t shirt you can get my stuff if you have the time;if you don't that's okay I can get it another time"

"That's a great idea!Thats the least I could do for you Blair..Thankyou for being there for me when I was under the balcony of your room..and I told you Nate had a girlfriend..Thankyou for everything B"He whispered heartwarmingly and engulfed me in a hug.

"Hey I'm your bestfriend I'm here for you no matter what happens,even if I was eaten by zombies I would kill the zombie eating you"I laughed out as I wrapped my arms around him.

But the part he said about the balcony reminded me about that night.Fuck..Ethan was holding me,kissing my body..He was driving me insane and it was all a game to him!He had a girlfriend but he still wanted to feed his ego.That asshole.

It meant nothing to him..And that's what made it hurt more.

"About Nate,can you give me his number please I just want to talk to him.I promise not to hurt him for hurting you.."I half whispered pushing the feelings out of my head.Can you stop liking someone?Hes my proffesor for heavens sake!

"Okay..And I'm going to go get all your stuff from there"he forced a smile out as he filled in Nate's number in my phone.

"Oh and Can you please tell Liam I said sorry about just leaving him stranded with the Lion and the witch..tell him I said bye aswell,he reminded me of you..which means I can't leave him without saying bye"