Chapter 8:"Extra Sprinkles Please"...Oh And Abit Of Kill MeThankyou!

Chapter 8:"Extra Sprinkles Please"...Oh And Abit Of Kill Me,Thankyou!

I don't want to talk to her.

Don't be immature..

Maybe that's what I want to be.

Now you're being stubborn.

Luke:You still there??Im outside so hurry out!Incase you didn't read my last message it said Make sure you wake Suzie up!😘

Me:I'm here,im here!I'll be out in 2 minutes even though I TOLD YOU I didn't need a ride because I'll be taking my car but thankyou anyway,i will wake Suzie up and fix my clothes then be right there😘

Damn my loyalty."Suzie wake up!Physics is second period so you have an hour!Bye!"I shouted from my room and straightened my blue jeans,obviously with certain holes and a turquoise/green top that was cut at the bottom with an oval shape.

Running down the stairs and outside I noticed Luke smiling his head off.Not that,that sentence made sense in any way.

His BMW was shining its beauty as I hopped in,i love his car.

"Morning princess I got you some green tea on the way up"Luke grinned and I instantly hugged him and he hugged me back.

"Morning and thankyou thankyou thankyou!"I screeched,i don't really like green tea that much but it's the thought that counts.

"I know you don't like green tea,so stop with the hug I feel bad that you won't enjoy it that much"He muttered,keeping his eyes on the road.

"It's still sweet and I know you get it me because I need to have it once in a while and I never do,Plus it helps you poo!"I laughed out,drinking it.

"Yeah and I've told you a million times you need to drink it more!"He smiled out and I finally noticed I hadn't even asked him.

"So anyway why so cheery this morning sunshine?"I looked to face him and he let out a chuckle.

"Because you hugged me"

"Aww,such charm that you shouldn't waste on me"I quickly finished it and had to put some chewing gum in for the after taste.

"N-Nate and I got on yesterday..well I still kept myself distant but he laughed at some jokes of mine and I caught him staring at me..he looks straight but I can't help but like him so much,i nearly kissed him Blair!Kissed him!"

You need to tell Luke so he doesn't go crazy.

"Luke...yesterday I asked him something.."I muttered a little quieter than I was meant to.

We came to a stop and I noticed we were in the parking lot.

I stepped outside before he could ask what and he followed me till we were stood Infront of his car.

"I asked him if he was gay"Luke's smile dropped completely and his eyes became shielded.

His mouth opened slightly but I didn't want him to say anything.

"Now before you open your mouth I couldn't help it and I thought I would regret it but then he replied with a maybe!And then he asked me the question-Making me question his maybe.."I quickly got my words out and I hope he got all of it.

"What did he ask?"

I took a breathe and smiled.

"What if he doesn't like me?"I quoted and he smiled widely that lit up my day.