Chapter 48: Perception Decieves, Always Look At Things From Afar And Upclose...

Chapter 48: Perception Decieves, Always Look At Things From Afar And Upclose. Do They Appear What They Seem? Now Look At People The Same And Avoid Misconceptions.

A white hue drifted over my eyes in excitement, the ray sharp as if it was burdened to wake me.

I was in bliss, a moment of pure joy and contentment. With sweet arms wrapped around me and a warm embrace that engulfed us both against one another.

Squinting my tired eyes open my brain kicked me in the head.

"University!"I shouted and pounced up on the bed.

The bed?

Ethan was next to me?

Wait,what?

I looked down at my red dress and scratched my head in confusion.

No time to be confused Blair, get yourself up for uni!

I glanced at the clock in Luke's room: 10AM.

I let out a sigh of relief. I have two hours till my first lecture.

My body shivered as Ethan started placing soft kisses along my collarbone, swiftly moving my hair to the side of my head to gain my access to my back.

I let out a soft breath and turned my head around to face him.

"Don't get up"Ethan whispered, putting his hand at the back of my neck; joining our foreheads absentmindedly.

I smiled against him, running my hand up and down his bare chest.

Softly grazing his skin, he tucked some hair behind my ear. Giving him a clearer vision of my face.

"You're beautiful" He smiled out,crossing his legs around my back to pull my closer.

"I'm sure I am with makeup smudged all over my face"I laughed out.

"I'm sure you would be but you're not wearing any makeup"

I furrowed my eyes brows In puzzlement.

"I took it off yesterday when I carried you back home, I know girls hate wearing makeup to bed... I'm surprised you didn't remember punching me in the face"He chuckled and I gasped.

"I punched you? And how did you take it off?"

"Well sexy, you fell asleep at the beach and when I placed you in Luke's bed I went to steal some of Kristen's makeup wipes, Luke told me you would be annoyed with yourself if you slept in your makeup and offered to sleep in our room with Kristen and Liam, I didn't want that so I was taking it off and from no where you punched my cheek. I think you were having a nightmare... I didn't want to leave you"

"Aww" I stretched out and ran my hand through his soft ruffles. "Thank you handsome"I grinned out.

"You're very welcome beautiful"

His lips hovered mine-

"Wait you're a professor!"I put my hand on his chest to stop him.

He opened his eyes in amusement.

"Well you know that is very helpful, I didn't know that"He smiled out, playing with the strap of my dress.

"When do you start?"I asked in hope he wasn't late.

"11:00" I turned to look at the time.