Chapter 2:They Say Fruit Loops Make You Happy..Thankyou For Ruining Them For Me

Chapter 2:They Say Fruit Loops Make You Happy..Thankyou For Ruining Them For Me,I Appreciate It*Cough*Not-Sincerely Blair.

"Yes I got the food chill your damn beans woman!"I huffed,kicking my shoes off as the heat comforted me as I stepped in.

It always gets quite chilly in the evenings so I had to take off my thick leather jacket too.

"Aww Blair,Thankyou,thankyou,thankyou!I love youuuu and thankyou!!!"She wrapped her crazy arms around me squeezing me tightly.

"Okay let go before my blood pops out my finger nails"I breathed out,almost gasping.

God she's a strong one.

She pulled away instantly, smiling sheepishly as she picked up the carrier bags filled with the groceries from the floor.

I followed her in the kitchen after locking the door and the cream walls came into my view.

"So I guess you're making dinner?"I asked in hope she said yes as I lifted myself on the counter.

"Yeah obviously,if it wasn't for me you would probably live your life off noddles"She replied getting the cereals out the bag too.

Ukh.The memory of what happened earlier popped into my head.That Prick.Damn it I now forgot what she said..

"Fruitloops?I thought you wanted lucky charms?"She questioned,ignoring my silence,turning around.

"Couldn't find them"

She raised her eyebrow slightly"there are the fruitloops then you turn around to the luck-"I cut her off as his sexy face popped into my head.Sexy- what am I saying more like idiotic.

"I know where the lucky charms are but you like fruit loops so I bought you them"I shrugged out and she smiled widely.

"Awwwwwwww!!!"She screeched loudly and I started laughing.

"Don't be that happy!You still have to make me food as you stole the breakfast bar you gave me and ate it.Or I'll just go and return them misses"I folded my arms so she would believe how serious I was trying to come across.

"Okay I'll get right on it so leave or I won't be able to concentrate!"She tried shoving me out but failed.Even though I'm as strong as a fish.

"Why won't you be able to concentrate?!"I acted fake hurt that she thought her best friend was annoying.Actually we're on the same page..

"Because bish!I can't cook when theirs people in the same room,you know that!"She gave me a stern look and I just nodded like a child does to a teacher and walked out slowly but of course dramtically.

"I'll be back!"I slowly stretched out as I finally took my last step out and high fived myself.God I need some sleep.And food.Yeah food sounds better than sleep.Mmm food...

I slumped myself on the brown sofa and turned the TV on.

"OH MY GOD SUPERNATURAL IS ON!"I squealed loud enough for the whole world to be deaf by.

"Already watched it"She shouted back out the kitchen and I huffed.

"You killed it"I mumbled out loud and I heard laughing.

"Sorry but you were at uni and I have a different timetable than you!And it just appeared on the TV so I had to watch it!You know I would of-like we always do!Also I haven't watched Pretty Little Liars yet!"She shouted,happy at the end,whilst I heard faint chopping sounds.

"Too bad,already watched it!You were too late chica!"I smirked out so she would catch it.

"Hey that's not fair!"