Chapter 44: What is in a word? That...

Chapter 44: What is in a word? That which we call 'no' by any other word would sound as sweet.

His eyes didn't leave me as I walked out of the Limo. He was staring at me up and down.Who may you ask?Well none other than Ethan Baker.

I felt nervous under his watch and I walked inside, my fingers messed with each other.

My mouth gaped as I walked in. Wow.

It was full of beautiful white lights that were lined along each wall. They shine brightly yet enough to know that without them it would be pitch black.

There was a stage which was equally amazing, there hung multicoloured lights with a chair and microphone in the middle.Fresh flowers lined the stage along the sides and front, rose petals on the centre of the stage.

This was perfect. I carried on staring at the venue in awe and Kristen barged past me.

"This is not how I wanted it!"She screamed in annoyance and I snapped out of it.

"Baby what's wrong?"Ethan asked after looking at me.

Ew. Kill me.

"I didn't want these lights! I wanted a chandelier in the centre, jewels lining each wall with-"Kristen groaned out and I held in my laughter.

"I thought you would like this more-"Ethan started and my heart ached.

This is exactly how I would want my engagement party to be.

"Well it's not!"Kristen huffed and I walked away from them.

I grasped Luke's hand and dragged him to sit on the stage with me.

"What a bitch"Luke spoke and I laughed as 'I know'.

"Well at least she's a beautiful bitch"She wore a short mid thigh length white dress that stuck to her body and her hair was straight and sleek.

"She is not what is called beautiful, she is just good looking, beautiful is a different concept"Luke whispered smiling in my ear.

After a while, everyone cooled down. Mostly due to the heaps of people walking through the doors- none of which I knew.

I can't believe Ethan ruined my other phase to get Richard.Instead I had to help him get sober. I guess that means I can try and relax this night and try tomorrow.

"Okay hi! Guys can I get your attention!?"Liam spoke through the microphone and me and Luke got up and turned around.

He gave me a short wink and I smiled back at him.

"Alright, as you know, the party has just began and what's a party without games?"Liam spoke and everyone cheered.

"So I need the soon to be bride and groom to get up on the stage!"Everyone looked around to see them walking up looking as happy as ever.

"Thankyou, so we are going to play the who am I game but with a twist. Both of you are going to be in separate rooms with two other people who will dress you. The both of you will get changed in complete darkness so you don't know what you are. Then once you come out you two will have to guess what you are with the help of your partner, got it?" Liam breathed out and looked at me again with a smirk, what is he up to?

Everyone nodded included the bride and groom, well soon to be.

"Off you go then guys"He spoke and the went in the two dressing rooms that were placed on the opposite sides of the room.