Chapter 3:You Know That Feeling You Get When You See..

Chapter 3:You Know That Feeling You Get When You See A Stranger Twice In That Week And You Pee Yourself A Little?Yeah Unfortunately It Isnt That Kind Of Moment..

I flickered my eyes open at the sound of hell jammed into an alarm tone,however instantly closing them after a bright light shone through the blinds nearly blinding me.

"Pissthefuckofyoustupidfatpieceofcatshitcoveredinpoo"I mumbled shifting on the left so my back was facing it.Yes,I'm not a morning person..who is?

I reached for my phone that I unplugged from the charger and forced my eyes to stay open.

Damn it I need to get up.

My bed was so cosy and warm when you could tell it might of even snowed outside..I need to get up don't i?

After ten more minutes lying in bed I finally jumped onto my feet an started making my way into the bathroom.

Picking up some blue washed jeans with a simple Maroon coloured shirt that's sleeves went 3/4 down your arm and some socks with my short black boots.

Wait when did I last shower?Oh yeah it was yesterday,a wednesday.

I did my daily routine of brushing my teeth,cleaning my face and getting ready.I skipped the shower as I showered yesterday and started applying some under eye concealer,mascara and some cinnamon lip balm which made my lips red and fuller.

I took my wavey/Curley hair out of my hair tie and brushed through it to make it look better and neater and then just left it as it was and fixed my bangs.

I grabbed everything I needed and ran downstairs before I was late.

"Okay so I have Physics and history and then nothing...thank god I've got Mr Smithers thoug- Dammit!"I did a long slow sigh of annoyance but managed to grab an apple as I stepped out.

"I'm going now Suzie!Remember you have one lesson third period but that's it so don't forget!"I shouted not waiting for a reply;grabbing my leather jacket,locked the door and unlocked my car.

As I got into the red beauty of a car I instantly reached my finger for the heater button.

"Return of the mack,get em' what it is what it does what it is what it isn't,lookin' for a better way to get out of bed instead of gettin on the internet and checking the new hits,get up!Thrift shop pimp strut walking.."I sung..well sung fast/rapped to Macklemore,Cant Hold Us.

I've heard it so many times I know all the words.

I finally parked into the University parking lot and started making my way out into the open.

"Owch!"I Huffed as someone bumped into me,YET again.

"Oh fuckin' hell not again"A familiar manly voice mumbled annoyed to himself.

I didn't look at the idiot incase it would end up like the last one and rolled my eyes.

"I'm sorry,even though you should be saying it too,but I have to go as much I would absolutely 'love' to get to know you by shouting my voice out,i have to get to my lesson before the new professor yells at me and I make a stupid impression.."I mumbled annoyed back,half of it the guy probably didn't hear as I started walking away and talking to myself.  I brushed myself off with pride and dignity.

I felt his eyes burn at the back of my head but I forced myself not to look back.

Frikking idiot.How many idiots do I have to meet till I never set foot out my house?

I looked at my phone as I entered the building and my eyes widened.

"Shit!Stupid idiot that made me nearly late.."I cursed as I started walking fast to the lift.