Chapter 37:"You Dont Even Need a Gun,You Dont Even Need A Pill..."

Chapter 37:"You Dont Even Need a Gun,You Dont Even Need A Pill, If You Ever Wanna Die Fall In Love And You'll Get Killed"🎶

Have you ever woken up to a cold side of the bed and you look like a cat that just saw Puss in boots in Shrek?

Yes?

That is my face right now.

I gathered together in a ball as I crawled back into my shell.Where is Ethan?

Oh wait, of course he had to get up.Silly me.His girlfriend isn't even in her bed.

As I finally decided to get up off of my lazy bum I glanced at the empty beds next to me,furrowing my eyebrows in the process and slipped on a simple light pink dress with flowery cut out patterns addressing the hem of it.

Sorting myself out, the time read 11:30AM..holy cow,good thing I don't have university today.

I exited and walked down stairs,confused.  Where is everyone?Why did no one wake me up? But most  importantly.. I'm hungry.

"Ethan?"I called out and no answer came.I don't even know my way around this hotel.

"CONGRATULATIONS ANGEL!"Mr Dickens shouted tremendously loud and my head twisted towards the direction in came from.The back garden.

I found my way outside to see Ms Baker sitting down, a fake smile on her face in front of the frown.

Oh my gosh...did someone die?

No stupid or she wouldn't be fake smiling and Dickens wouldn't say congratulations!

You never know.

Shut up now.

Rude.

I didn't dare move till I figured out what was happening. Dickens was celebrating,Kristen was smiling like crazy too, Ethan was no where to be seen and Liam was in some sort of trance.

Now take in the scene Blair and deduct the things that are the same about everyone.

There was nothing different or special  with anyone's clothes neither with the garden. Except for Kristen that was wearing a low cut red dress and red lipstick and Dickens was the over the moon. So,I focused on why there was so much joy between the two.

Looking at their feet up to their heads the only thing that was different was the gold band on Kristen's ring finger encrusted with tiny silver diamonds.

Nothing new the-

Wait.

Kristen's married-?Enga-

"Ethan"I whispered,snapping myself out of the trance I put myself in.He looked uneasy and distant.

He was wearing a white shirt along with black, tailor made trousers.

I smiled my brightest smile as I walked over to him in my boots.

He didn't even notice me. I looked looked at him like i had Kristen and my eyes travelled down his hand.