Chapter 33:What If I Was A Wolf Would I Make A Good One?

Chapter 33:What If I Was A Wolf,Would I Make A Good One?Yeah..Probably Not.

See if I was a wolf I would just read his mind right now.

Wait..can wolfs read minds?

But if they could why didn't Jacob just read Bella-

Shut up Blair.

The older man,with slightly grey hairs mixed in with his brown ones,had a stern face.The slight wrinkles on his forehead became more visible as he let out a sigh.

The head governor was in front of us both.Shit we're screwed.

I was distanced from Ethan as he was two chairs away from me;I shouldn't be sweating but i was.A lot. So much that I was sure that a wet patch would be apparent when I got up and I would awkwardly try to tuck it in before anyone sees.

Dicky was also apparent,his broken nose covered in white plastering to heal it.He was also in the middle of us.Like his nose.

"I'm telling you there's something fishy going on between these too!"Dicky exclaimed then winced at his own stupidity.

"And I'm telling you there's absolutely nothing!For heavens sake who do you believe?"Ethan spoke calmly yet frustratedly.

The room dropped quiet as he looked at Dicky,me and Ethan repetitively.Is the air in this room running out?Am I going to die?!Am I panicking?No don't be silly.You're a fucking idiot.

"Well currently the one with a broken nose.Why did you punch a student so hard?Actually why did you punch him at all!You know better than that Ethan!I can fire you!"

As soon as the last words were said I don't know why my mouth opened.

"No.Please don't.He didn't do anything wrong...D-Ricky was verbally assaulting me.He said some really disgusting things which he shouldn't say to me,like he would have sex with me in the closet!If it wasn't for Ethan..I don't know if I would've came out as strong as I was"I cleared my throat and stared dead into his eyes.Seriously;like I was.

The honest thing was that it was all true...I tried to not think about it but what would've Dicky done if Ethan wasn't there?

I had realised I had used Ethan instead of Mr Baker;but it didn't matter.

At this his expression changed.Melting slightly to my words,it reminded me of someone,Ethan.But then he put up his firm face again.

"Is this correct Ricky?"That simple question even made me shiver as it was dangerous.The verge of anger overcoming his form.

I could tell he was pondering to lie or not but even I wanted to spill the beans;but obviously I haven't done anything wrong.

"No"He straight out lied and glanced at me for a second with a revolting smirk.

"You're no longer allowed in this building or anywhere near it".He looked at him straight in his eyes.His fists clenching slightly."Get out..now!"The governor shouted.

I looked to my left,shutting my eyes in fear at who scattered outside the room as fast as he shouted.Please don't be Ethan..please.

My eyes fluttered open and I was constricting myself not too smile the biggest yet goofiest grin I wanted to let out.

As I held it in,Ethan showed no side of hiding his.The cutest of smiles I had ever seen was the one he displayed freely.

So I couldn't hold it in any longer,I let mine go and his eyes lit up.

"Ethan although what you did was wrong it was also kind of right,but please next time do not let anger consume you..I don't want you coming to see me this way again"

Ethan gave a slight nod and I smiled.

"And Blair..I'm sorry you had to deal with that,I never liked that boy.He thinks with his pants not his brain"

I chuckled at that and half said "You don't have to be sorry you did nothing wrong"

"No I have to be,I was like him once,someone needed to teach him a lesson.If not now he would end up without an amazing wife-like I had..and I lost her because I was like him even when I had the best family any guy could ask for"He looked in pain.But not physically...

"You shouldn't have cheated on her if you kept reminding yourself what you had,6 different women is 6 big affairs dad"Ethan spoke seriously them stood up.

Woah.6 different women..when he had a wife..

Wait.HOLD UP.DAD?

"Well it looks like I'll meet his whole family like this.First his mum and now his dad.I won't ever get a proper introduction since I've already met them"I thought outloud.I can't believe this...

Not once did Ethan mention this to me.

"Now Ethan, while I'm still alive I will always love you and your mum and as the governor I will be here if you punch someone again.But I don't want that to be the case,okay?"

Ethan nodded and we both headed out.Shutting the door behind us.

And the first thing I did was...I slapped his chest.

-------------------853 words---------------

Hey Thankyou so much for reading!If you made it this far I sincerely Thankyou and I couldn't do this without you..😊

I know I haven't updated in ages and I'm sorry but as you know I was put down a lot on my books,but all your support really helped me and made me smile..you really are amazing and that's why I needed to update and tell you🎀

So,As you all know i do shoutouts in each of my chapters for one,two or three people each time I update that have shown me a lot I love and support and I just want to highlight the reason I have come so far in writing,and also I will follow them for being so amazing and leave a little thankyou note on there profile so they I can make there day alittle brighter-Like they make mine😊💖

If you didn't come in this update you may come in the next one because I just want to thankyou💛

I want to Thankyou Winter_248 frriya BeItDoItLoveIt ...I want to dedicate this chapter to you as I couldn't wish for better fans.Your support got me to write this chapter and I Thankyou dearly for that!You are amazing and I appreciate your support a lot. To show you how much I appreciate it,there's a note left to make your days a little brighter like mine(also I followed you to show you my gratitude).

Thankyou again,

Stay smiling you're beautiful💜💙❤️