Chapter 27:You Know What?....Wait For It..

Chapter 27:You Know What?🎶This Is Gonna Be The Best Day Of Our Lives Our LI-I-I-I-I-I-IVES!🎶COME ON SING ALONG!Or not..That's cool too.

"We're here beautiful"He called out from the drivers seat and I couldn't help but shriek with happiness.

I stretched out my arms from the small space I had cramped myself in between the passenger seat foot area and the driver seats back.

Shooting up and out his car I let my legs straighten themselves.

"You didn't have to do that.."Ethan whispered caressing my cheek with his finger as he pushed some hair out of my face.

"I couldn't risk anyone seeing me in your car;it was hard enough crawling in here at the car park..Ethan I can't risk your future..I don't Know what id do if something happened.."I breathed out running my hand through my hair;not knowing I did so.

"Hey...Take my hand..and let me love you,You're so worried about me but trust me..as long as I have you I won't let anything to us;to you"He spoke,placing his forehead against mine.

"Come on let's go see my brother before I kiss your face off"I laughed out and dragged his hand towards the modern building;it's blue sign illuminating its name "Nude,Nude..&Nude"and underneath a smaller font saying "Watch and enjoy the most erotic,sensual dances you will ever see;Come inside on your free will"

My mouth gaped as the thoughts of seeing my brother nude for the first time would scar the starting of our siblingship.

Oh please don't let him be naked.

Ethan's hand seemed to tighten around mine as he read the sign too,as I glimpsed at him he seemed to have a firm,protective face on.

"Baby I know he's your brother but he won't know that for a long time,I don't want him near you"He spoke,clenching his jaw.

I smiled a little at his concern "But I know that he is and I doubt he'll even look twice at me anyway..This is phase one of your plan isn't it,Befriend my brother and introduce myself to him.

Ive already asked Luke to move my stuff back to your house so there's no going back now.Plus you know how excited Luke is To carry out this plan right?He'll cry if we back out now,he wants to pretend like he's in James Bond and I want to too so come on!"I smiled and he finally gave me a dazzling smile when we walked through the door.

"Oh my god"Men,Men and more men were dancing and grinding on women.The dim room were highlighted when all the spotlights were on that one catwalk stage that had one pole in the middle.

There were only women in the crowd,all of them screaming happily and throwing money on the stage.

The strippers were dressed in only a black bow tie and black jeans,however some were wearing boxers because of the women that had started ripping there clothes off.

More screams and moans escaped there mouths as the strippers grinded against them with the Rhythm of
The music.

"Actually let's forget about Phase one and go"I quickly turned around and leapt towards the door before an arm wrapped around my waist.Spreading fire in my body.

"I knew you wouldn't like it but beautiful,as much as I want you to get out of this place..and trust me I'm trying not to carry you out,we have to do this.You know a wise woman once told me Ive already asked Luke to move my stuff back to your house so there's no going back now"

I chuckled and drew a breath as I followed Ethan at a table near the stage.

"And now...INTRODUCING WOMENS FAVOURITE STRIPPER,THE SEXIEST THE MOST DROOL WORTHY MAN...NATHAN DICKENS!"