Bleed It Out

-------

Sienna

-------

While Austin was having a 'guy' day with his father, Vic, Alan, and Mike decided to take her out for lunch. Sienna didn't know it at first, but they planned on the restaurant that they first took her to when she was at home while her father was on tour. The one that Noah worked at. 

Sienna realized it when they sat down at a booth and a very familiar person asked them if they wanted to start off with a drink. Of course, Sienna sank lower in her seat, feeling her stomach tie into knots and her heart begin to break all over again. 

"Oh god, are you Vic Fuentes? Holy shit and you're Mike Fuentes? Dude! Alan Ashby too? Holy shit! I'm a huge fan of both of your guys' music!" Noah went into instant fangirl mode. Any other time, Sienna would have found it adorable, but since Noah had already met them before and totally forgot about Sienna, it made her feel worse inside. 

"Hey, man," Vic said easily, not even showing that he was surprised that Noah didn't say anything about Sienna, "how's your day going?" 

"Better now that I've finally met you! Holy shit! Dude, okay, like, I saw you at warped tour when my brother was on, and it was so fucking awesome man, I just-" Noah broke himself off and covered his mouth, grinning like a little fan girl. "Oh my god, okay, I'm gonna get fired if I don't shape up. Okay. Woo." His face was bright red. "Can I start you off with some drinks?" 

"Stella." Mike said, causing a sense of deja vu run though her. If only Noah could feel the same. 

"Water," Vic said. 

"I'll have some ginger ale." Alan said and Mike stifled a snicker. "Shut up, Michael." 

"Lemonade." Sienna murmured. "Please." 

Noah looked at her and she was waiting to see Noah's look of recognition, or his smile of love whenever he looked at her before the accident, but he only did that half-assed grin that the employee did to the customer. 

"Great. I'll be right back with your drinks. Then will y'alls be ready to order?" The group all nodded and Sienna looked down at her hands. She watched as Noah walked away a skip in his step from meeting his favorite people in the world. Again. It was sad to see. It was…almost pathetic. Sienna glared at the Fuentes brothers, pissed that they took her to this restaurant. 

"Hey," Vic said softly, "we didn't know he was going to be working." 

"But there was still a possibility of him working, wasn't there?" Sienna snapped. "I'm not happy that you brought me here. Do you know how hard it is?" 

Vic bit his lip. "No, I don't. I'm sorry." Sienna frowned and crossed her arms over her chest and sank into her seat more. Alan put his arm comfortingly around her shoulders. 

"Whatever. I'm not going to stay mad at you." Sienna said, after a few minutes of Vic and Mike giving her puppy dog eyes. Alan squeezed her shoulder, then brought his arm back around her to rest at his side. "What are you guys going to get?" 

Sure, it hurt like hell to see her boyfriend, or ex-boyfriend, go about his day and not even remember her. As they discussed their orders, she heard the door jingle open and there was the sound of heels clicking on the floor. 

"Hey, Doug." Giggled a girl's voice. "Is Noah in?" 

An older man wearing a name tag reading the manager gave the girl a smile. "Yeah, Eva. He's in the back. You can go in. Just don't distract him too much. You're lucky today's not a busy day."