Sinnoah

-------

Austin

-------

Austin sat by himself. It was after their performance and Austin was feeling more than tired. Alexis was doing something with Cara and Alan at the moment and Austin had time to think about what was going on in his life. Austin sighed and sat down on the bus and closed his eyes enjoying the silence. He hated the fact that Sienna was home right now without him. He also hated the fact that Ronnie had said things to Sienna and Austin wasn't there to protect her. She needed him...and more importantly, he needed her." 

Austin crossed his arms over his chest and breathed in deeply, closing his eyes. Josh had asked him if he was going to stay to see BMTH's set, but Austin kindly turned him down, saying some bullshit excuse like: he needed to take a shower. Austin knew that he had to take a shower eventually, knowing that Josh had a mind to look for things like that, but right now, he was too exhausted and down to even think about showering. He missed Sienna. It didn't seem right to him that she wasn't here with him. God, maybe that interview sparked something in him that should have been ignited in him a long time ago. 

A while ago he texted Vic and asked if Sienna was okay, and he got a half-assed answer. Something in his gut told him that Sienna wasn't okay, but she wouldn't respond to his texts. She would only read them. Austin sighed heavily and nestled into the couch, about to sleep when his phone rang, blasting some song that reminded him of Sienna. He set songs to certain people in his phone to let him know who was calling after a few rings. Sienna had a song that was on her most played playlist that she didn't know Austin could access and he saw that she loved the song Helplessly Hoping by Crosby, Stills, Nash, and Young. Whenever he listened to it, he thought of her. Phil's song was some ambient whale sounds as an inside joke, Alan's was that song that kept saying he was gonna do stuff until he got high, Tino's was his part in the song that they made a very long time ago called 'Smokin' Blunts', and Aaron's was Porn Star Dancing, which was a very, very inappropriate inside joke. 

They are one person, they are two alone, they are three together, they are for each other-

"Hello?" Austin asked, trying not to sound too hopeful. It might cause her to freak out and hang up. 

"…hi." Sienna muttered into the phone speaker. Austin breathed out a sigh of relief. 

"Are you okay, Sienna? Ronnie called me and told me what happened." Austin felt his heart beat faster as he was now fully awake, speaking to his daughter. Sienna sighed loudly and sounded sour when she answered his question. 

"Yeah, Ronnie. He came and talked to me. I'm fine now. I think…" Sienna signed louder and it sounded like there was someone in the background.

"Who're you with?" Austin asked innocently. 

"Uh, Noah…and Vic…" She yawned and coughed. "Hey, uhm, I was actually wondering if I could uhhh…wait…Vic wants to talk to you." Sienna broke off when the phone was handed to Vic. 

"Hey, Austin." said Vic's voice. Austin breathed in through his nose, a little annoyed that Vic taken away the time that he had with his daughter, even though it was over the phone, but when Vic's voice, full of concern, reached Austin's ears, his annoyance disappeared. 

"Hey, Vic, what's wrong?" Austin asked, standing and going into the fridge to grab himself a beer. 

"Well, I'm a little worried about Sienna." Vic admitted. Austin began to listen harder, but immediately regretted it when the man on the other line shrieked and whined. "Ow! Fucking hell, kid! I wasn't-Jesus! You're a girl! How'd you learn how to hit like that?" Vic's joking tone sounded. He heard Sienna laughing in the background. "Okay, okay. What I'm saying is, in a week, I'm gonna send Sienna back to you."