I Think I've Hit The Floor

Yeah, yeah. Short updates. I know. Bad Nina, bad Nina! :( working on grades. Just made a volleyball team for the winter, so I'm excited about that. :) Longer chapters to come. In the mean time, vote, comment, add to your library, SHARE! :) Enjoy! 

~Nina

---------

Sienna

---------

Alan, Vic, Alex, Rian, Tino. Alan, Vic, Alex, Rian, Tino. Alan, Vic, Alex, Rian, Tino. It’s sad to think that Sienna was only comfortable with five people out of the thirteen people who surrounded her every day. Aaron gave her two days, and now it was rounding to the end of day number one. Sienna sighed and rubbed her head and grabbed her phone. She had a small list on her phone which held reasons why to choose the person who she was going to choose. 

She opened her phone and glanced at the list. Vic was number one on the list. After that was Alan, then Alex, then Rian, and finally Tino. Maybe Tino was last on the list because she saw him every day. But she didn’t know who to pick. Vic was only on the list because he’s had a past with self harm. Alan, because so did he. Alex and Rian both seemed nice to her so she believed that they would be nice to talk to. 

There was a soft banging sound on her bunk and Aaron poked his head in. “Hey, Si. Did you talk to someone yet?” 

Sienna shook her head and Aaron frowned slightly. “You know I have to tell Austin if you don’t tell anyone.” 

“I know.” She whispered. Aaron gave her a small smile and then left her bunk. She looked back at her list and rubbed the back of her neck. She knew who she was going to pick, but she didn’t know how to approach him. She swallowed hard and grabbed her sweater. Then she walked off of the bus. 

She shivered and rubbed at her arms and knocked on one of the buses next to Of Mice & Men’s. 

A man answered the door and he smiled. “Hey, Sienna! What’s up?” 

“Hey,” She murmured, her eyes lowering to the ground. “I was actually wondering if I could talk to you.” 

---------

Austin

---------

He was going to perform tonight. After seeing what his fans made his daughter, he was happily prepared to play. He grinned and rubbed at his head. He sighed loudly and walked to the back lounge, ready to tell the rest of the band. He quickly shot Sienna a text and asked where she was. She replied by saying she was hanging out with PTV. 

Austin liked that she and PTV were getting along. He walked in and sat on the couch next to Phil. He loved that things were finally getting into place. He only had another month on tour, then he could take Sienna back home and she could settle in again. His phone rang and he pressed the phone to his ear. 

“Hello?” he asked. 

“Hello, Mr. Carlile.” said a cold voice of Mrs. Butcher. Austin felt a small frown fall on his face as he rolled his eyes. 

“Hello, Diane. How are you?” he asked, his upper lip curling into a sneer. He never really liked her, considering she didn’t really give a shit about Sienna from the get go. She didn’t reply, so he rubbed the back of his head. “What can I do for you?” 

“Mr. Carlile, I have to tell you to start Sienna back on correspondence. Her grades are failing.” 

“I think her grades are that last of her problems.” Austin sighed, rubbing his forehead.