Chillin' With My Mexican Villans

-------

Sienna

-------

She sat across from Mike. The tall brown haired man pulled his snapback from his head and yawned casually while rubbing his head and placing the hat back on, backwards, sending Sienna a smug grin. She felt her lips twitch in response. Vic was outside taking a phone call, and Sienna was pretty sure it was Josh, considering the fact that Vic asked him if Sienna knew that Vic had asked Josh to keep an eye on her. 

Mike sighed and began to drum a small beat on the table by rapping his knuckles rapidly and softly. Sienna was about to tell him to stop when a voice coughed. 

"Hello, my name is Noah, I'll be your server today. Can I start you out with some dr-Sienna?" 

Sienna's head snapped up at the mention of her name and grinned instantly at her friend Noah who she had met a few weeks back. "Noah?" She asked, even though she already knew the answer. Noah nodded and Mike chuckled. 

"Yeah, small world!" Noah snickered, shifting his feet to be in a more comfortable position. "Do you live around here?" 

Sienna nodded silently and Noah cracked a wider grin, glancing around. "Well, you guys are my last customers of my shift, then I get to go home. Sienna, do you want to chill after?" Sienna nodded and smiled at him as Mike was about to protest. 

"Ah-" He started, but was cut off when Vic walked back into the restaurant and he walked over to the table, his eyes sweeping over Noah curiously. 

"Hey, dude. Don't I know you from somewhere?" Vic asked, his eyebrows furrowing together. Sienna thought this was hilariously ironic, seeing how Vic was normally asked that question, and now he was asking Noah. Noah blushed and ran his fingers through his hair. 

"Uh, yeah…I guess." Noah mumbled. Vic looked more confused until he snapped his fingers, sitting down next to Mike, across from Sienna, forcing Mike to budge over a little more. 

"You're Ryan Seaman's little brother, aren't you?" 

"Sh!" Noah's eyes widened and flashed around dangerously as he glanced around. "I finally got a job as Noah Carter, not Noah Seaman." 

"Sorry." Vic whispered, looking around frantically in the same fashion. "But you are his brother, right?" 

Noah sighed louder and nodded. "Yeah, that's me. Now can I get you guys something to drink? Are you ready to order?"

Mike asked for a beer, and Noah explained that they had Stella, Vic asked for some water and Sienna went for ginger ale. Then Noah took down their orders when Mike spoke up again while Noah was in the middle of writing orders. 

"Why don't you join us? You said your shifts over after us, and also, if you're even thinking about hanging out with Sienna today after this, then you might as well let Vic 'n I get to know you." 

Vic's eyes widened as he glared at Mike, not knowing what he was talking about. Sienna just blushed a reddish color and Noah coughed, swallowing thickly. 

"Huh?" 

"Come eat with us." Mike ordered, cocking an eyebrow. "Okay?" 

"But my boss-" 

"Fuck yer boss." Mike said, nonchalantly, causing Sienna to sink a little in her seat. "C'mon, bud. We'll vouch for you if you get in trouble." 

Sienna looked hopefully at Noah who just gave her a confused look, before scribbling out the rest of the order and writing something else on the paper.