Maybe We're Just Having Too Much Fun

-------

Austin

-------

Alex's hand clenched Austin's as they walked along the back stage while YMAS performed. YMAS and OMAM switched performance times so OMAM would play first and YMAS would play right before BMTH. Sienna and Noah were in the crowd this time, and Austin felt nervous to let her delicate self in the crowd without him to help her, but Noah assured him that she would be okay and he'd protect her. 

Alex coughed slightly making Austin's thoughts turn to the girl holding his hand, swinging it slowly. Alexis had gotten a call a few hours earlier saying that her brother, Kyle, went home and was now waiting for his next checkup. She was still nervous about her heart, but Austin tried to assure her that she would be fine, but it sparked his wonder to if Sienna had Marfan's syndrome too. He'd have to get her checked out as soon as possible, because chances are, Lucy didn't get Sienna checked because she was unaware of Austin disease. Unless, of course, she knew Austin was in a band and searched around him like a fangirl, but that didn't seem like Luce's style. 

"Where're we going?" Alexis asked softly as Austin stopped in front of a door. 

"Somewhere pretty." Austin responded, blushing a little when he said it. Thank god Ashby wasn't there to make fun of him for his girly word choice. 

His palm came in contact with the metal door and he tugged down on it, pulling open the heavy door. There was a set of stairs that led up to the top, and Austin tugged a confused Alexis behind him. His heart was beating so fast, thinking of what to say to the lovely hazel eyed girl. He didn't want to come off as desperate, or clingy. He was %99.99 sure that she felt the same way about him, but that %.01 still got to him as the answer being a no

As Alexis climbed, he checked his watch to see the time. They had about twenty minutes before he had to be back down at the side stage to pull a prank on BMTH. Their tour was still full of pranks, like the occasional flour in a pillow, or freezing someone's soaking underwear in the freezer so they had to go all 'commando'. 

Finally, Austin reached another door and he had to punch in a combination to open this one. He bought off the code earlier this morning, and he was just beginning to realize that fifty bucks was worth it. 

Alexis didn't question how he knew the combo, she just gasped when he swung the door open. 

The door led to the roof, colors sinking into the almost dead sunset, the moon slowly becoming more opaque as the night crept up on the sky. 

"Austin." She breathed, but she didn't need to say anything else; her expression said everything that needed to be said. 

She liked it. Maybe even loved it. Austin grinned in satisfaction as she carefully walked onto the roof of the building, watching the sunset. Austin smirked. How cliche. Isn't this how all the chick flicks happen? 

"Most of them." snickered Alexis and Austin's eyebrows shot up. 

"You heard that?" He asked, confused. Alex nodded, grinning. 

"Yeah. You're not very good at whispering to yourself, Austin." she teased. This made Austin blush harder, shuffling around to hold her from behind. She relaxed in his arms and let out a sigh of satisfaction. 

"So…" he said, almost about to slap himself from sounding so stupid and creepy, but she didn't make an indication that she noticed, or really cared. 

"So…" she replied, her fingers dancing on his hand, tracing his tattoos. Austin felt his skin tingle when she set her fingers on it, his mouth watering.