These Are The Words Of My Holiday

-------

Austin

-------

"Do you think she'd like some green ones?" Mia asked, holding a large bag of M&Ms. Austin smiled. 

"I think she'd like anything, really." Austin said, grabbing a magnet for Sienna. "As long as it's chocolate." Mia smiled wider and pressed a button, green M&Ms falling into her bag. 

Sienna went with Alan, Hannah, Oli, and Larken to go shopping, or something like that. He also knew that Hannah had drawn Sienna a really beautiful tattoo plan, and he had a feeling he knew what was going to happen when Sienna and Hannah spent enough time together. Sienna would end up with another tattoo. Austin knew it was inevitable, but he knew he would keep to his promise if she had gotten a tattoo without his consent. He'd loose his shit. 

Alex walked up to Austin with a smile on her face, her hands holding a large chocolate M&M. They were, of course, in the big M&M building in New York City. Sienna would have gone with them, but she complained of an annoyance of little children, so Austin decided not to make her be around little kids in the candy store. 

Everyone wanted to get his daughter some candy. It didn't matter who it was, they all wanted to get her something. When they checked out, everyone had a bag or an item for Sienna. 

They left in a hurry, wanting to get back to the bus so they could set up the bus for a little indoor party thing. The bands opted not to get drunk that night because Sienna would be around, also they wanted to be sober so they could spend one last night with their girls before they had to go off home. As they arrived back on the bus, Austin put his gifts on the counter for Sienna, the others doing the same. 

He had called Noah, asking where the venue was for the FIR show. Noah responded with an address and also included that someone else would be backstage with him and Sienna, but not to worry, because he was 'chill'. The plan was that they would go to the venue (which is another reason why Alan, Hannah, Oli, and Larken took her shopping), meet up with Noah, watch the show, then come back to the bus for a little after party. Noah was invited, as was his friend. Noah was allowed to spend a couple nights, but when FIR left, Noah had to leave too. That was okay with Sienna. At least, that's what she said. 

Austin glanced up when the door opened and Sienna's voice was heard clear as day. 

"I really, really like that dress," Sienna was saying, "but really? Why would I wear it if I was just sitting on the bus?" 

"Uh," Alan laughed, trying to cover up the surprise, "you want to look beautiful every single moment of your fucking life, kid." 

Sienna rolled her eyes and she stopped quickly, almost stumbling into her father. "Oh, hey." She said, smiling a little. Austin grinned, his eyebrow quirking. 

"What'd you get?" he asked, curiously peeking at the bags in her hands. She shrugged. 

"I don't know. Hannah and Oli worked as the 'dream team' and got me a shit ton of outfits while Alan, Larken and I just sat around talking about things." Sienna smirked. "I saw one dress that Oli and Hannah had picked out, and it's so fancy." 

"It's not fancy." Oli argued, walking onto the bus with Hannah under his arm. "It's fashionable." 

"But when will I every wear it?" Sienna groaned, plopping onto the couch. Austin laughed in amusement and watched as Sienna's eyes drifted to the countertop. 

"Ooh! That's a lot of candy." She mused. 

"It's for you." Austin explained. "From all of us."