Who Is This Girl? She's My Baby.

-------

Austin

-------

It was after their gig.

Austin paced in the lounge area. Sienna had shut herself up in the bathroom and refused to come out. Aaron, Alan, Tino, and Phil decided to spend time on Pierce’s bus while Austin sorted out Sienna. He was tired and worn out, but he refused to sleep until she came out of the bathroom. It was nearing 1:45 am and she still hadn’t come out. Austin didn’t want to go to extremes, but he needed to talk to Sienna immediately. He went into the driver’s part of the bus and rummaged through the glove box. He found a small silver key and he pocketed it as he walked back to the bathroom. 

He shoved the key into the keyhole and turned it. When he opened the door, he was tackled by the thin brunette, her teeth gritting, the whole nine yards. He couldn’t exactly say he was happy she was trying to beat the living shit out of him, but he was relieved that she was out of the bathroom. He ended up lying underneath Sienna as she tried to stand up to run off to somewhere else, but Austin’s hand was closed on her legs. She smacked at his arms uselessly until she gave up and fell back against Austin’s legs, hard, making him hiss in pain. 

“Are you done now?” he egged, getting slightly annoyed. She narrowed her eyes and looked down at his hands which were tightly around her ankles. 

“I guess.” she snarled. 

“Good.” Austin didn’t let of her ankles, but he sat up so he was now level with her. “Look, I opened up your phone and saw what you were looking at-” 

This sent her into another wave of kicks and shouts. Austin cursed at himself for never being one to be able to calm a crying woman and was instantly jealous of Tino and Aaron for that skill they somehow inherited. “Just listen to me!” he shouted. “I saw what page you were on and I want you to know that what they were saying was complete bullshit! I didn’t even think of Luce when I was writing those songs! Jesus Christ! I was married, for God’s sake, and we ended up not being right for each other in so many different ways!” 

Sienna stopped struggling and Austin slumped back, a groan rising from his chest. His arms hurt from holding onto her so tightly and his legs were now sore as hell from the bruises that she left. 

“You were married?” he heard her mumble. Austin nodded and stared at her. “What do you mean, you weren’t right for each other?” 

“I cheated on her, she cheated on me.” Austin said bluntly. “It may have been in that order, it may not have been.” 

“But why do the websites say that you wrote it about my mother?” She accused. Austin felt his eyes roll involuntarily. 

“Because you only looked at one website.” 

She looked dumbfounded and Austin let go of her ankles. He could already see a slight bruise forming on them and he instantly felt guilt-ridden. “Sorry about your ankles-” 

“Prove it to me.” she snapped, not letting Austin finish his apology. Austin was flabbergasted. 

“Prove what to you?” 

“That they all don’t say it’s all my mother’s fault.” 

Damn, she was stubborn. He rubbed his face and sighed. “Fine.” He stood and walked to his bunk where he pulled out his apple laptop and sat down with it on the couch. He gestured for his daughter to sit next to him, and she did with at least six inches away from him. Oof. That hurt. 

Austin had learned to stay away from googling himself because over the years of being the front man for Of Mice & Men, he found some pretty disturbing images and themes that just made him uncomfortable. But whatever got Sienna on his side again.