Stay At Home Friend Of Dad's

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated in forever. I got my wisdom teeth removed on Tuesday (11-10-15, or for those in the UK, 10-11-2015), so I've been pretty out of the loop. Hopefully, this update will make up for it! Love you all!

Also, Happy Early Thanksgiving!  I am thankful for all of you guys :) 

-------

Sienna

-------

She woke up early that morning, just to see Austin off. Of course, despite Sienna's assurances, her father still would have preferred her to have someone there in the house with her for the first few hours, so that would explain why Josh was with her, sitting on the front steps, playing absentmindedly on his phone.

"Okay, Sienna." Austin was saying. "And you're going to call me, right?"

"Yes," Sienna said, rolling her eyes. "I will."

"And you know that I'm going to be checking in with you a lot, right?" Austin asked, worriedly.

"Yeah." Sienna smirked, grinning at her father.

"And you also know that you're expected to come to the nearby home-town shows too?" Austin looked at her with a stern look on his face and Sienna laughed.

"Yes, Dad, I know." Sienna sighed, crossing her arms over her chest. Austin gave her another look of worry before sighing through his nose and opening his arms for her.

"C'mere." he said, gesturing at her with his hands. Sienna reluctantly stood up and leaned into his touch. Austin tightened his arms around her and hugged her tightly, squeezing the breath out of her. "I love you, Sienna."

Sienna blushed and hugged him back, letting him lift her and spin her around twice. "I love you too, dad." Sienna said quietly, being put gently down on her feet. Austin gave her a forlorn look before he sighed heavily and picked up his bags. He loaded them up in his truck and stood by the driver's side, almost looking like he was contemplating leaving at all.

"Call me if you need me or anything." Austin reassured her. Sienna nodded, laughing. Austin was so nervous, it was kind of funny to see her father like that. Austin nodded back and chewed on his lip nervously. "I'm gonna be driving to Phil's. That's where we're loading up on the bus this time." Sienna only nodded back at him, letting him know that she understood. "Okay. Hopefully the wifi will be up on the bus, so I'll let you know when we hit the road." Sienna once again nodded. "Okay. Food's in the fridge and-"

"Dad, I've got it. It's fine!" Sienna giggled, watching her father's mini panic moment. Austin looked reluctant, but he finally breathed out heavily, taking a few strides to reach Sienna. He hugged her tightly and kissed her forehead before he quickly broke off and clambered into his truck, shutting the door, and with a quick flick of his wrist. He then started up the car and backed out of the driveway. Sienna watched him as he turned his worried eyes to her, waving slightly with his fingers. Sienna returned the wave and Austin continued down the street.

Sienna watched until Austin's car was blurred in the distance.

Sienna then turned on her heel giving Josh an annoyed look. "You don't have to be here, you know." Sienna mumbled. Josh furrowed his eyebrows and looked offended.

"What, you don't want me here?"

"It's not that..." Sienna trailed off. "It's just that...I dunno. It seems like you're babysitting me. I don't need a babysitter, and I'm not a baby. Anyway, you're here recording an album. Don't you need to be in the studio to do that?"