Guys Are Assholes

I apologize in advance for this chapter. I'm in a pretty blue mood, therefore, the chapter shall be blue as well. 

-------

Sienna

-------

It shouldn't bother her. It really shouldn't be that big of a deal to her. Maybe it was the fact that she was blindly following this guy, hoping for something to happen, putting all of her faith in this stupid teenaged boy, or maybe it was the fact that a girl let herself out of Austin's bunk this morning, never to be seen again. 

Austin was still sleeping off his hangover as the rest of the bands were doing. Max was sleeping on the couch next to Sienna as Sienna flicked through Avery's Facebook. Sienna didn't have a Facebook page, and he took advantage of that by keeping a steady relationship with a girl who Sienna didn't even know existed. She thought when Avery called her 'the most beautiful woman' that that meant that he really liked her and wanted to start a relationship with her. He even had the audacity to text her this morning saying: Good morning, babe, how was your sleep?

Sienna narrowed her eyes and snapped her laptop shut, hearing grumbling from the downstairs bunks as BMTH and AA woke up. She could hear Phil upstairs waking the others up and heard Austin and Alan walk down the stairs, laughing quietly about something. 

Sienna bit her lip trying to fight back tears and decided to pretend she was sleeping to avoid any interaction with people. 

She leaned on Max, closing her eyes and bringing his arm around her body, snaking it around her waist and placing her head against his chest trying to will herself to her body becoming limp. 

"Awe." she heard Austin's quiet sigh. She didn't dare open her eyes as Austin sat down beside her, gently running his fingers through her hair. She didn't dare to breathe normally, hoping that he would just get up and go

She heard someone sigh and sit down across from Austin, the TV being turned on quietly. 

"You look sick, Austin." When he spoke, Sienna recognized him as Oli. Austin snorted and his hand faltered on her hair, tugging at a slight knot. 

"I feel horrible." Austin admitted quietly. "I just, I was so drunk that I didn't even know what was happening. When I woke up, she was in my bed." 

"It happens." Oli muttered. "Damn groupies." 

"I don't even think we had sex." Austin pondered making Sienna want to flinch as his hand was on her lower back, rubbing in small circles. She didn't want the dirty man to even touch her. But then again, all men play dirty. Don't they? "I mean, I woke up, and my clothes were still on." 

"What happened in the club then?" Oli laughed. "I saw you two scrambling at each other towards the bathrooms." 

"I don't know." Austin coughed loudly almost making Sienna jump. "I'm gonna go and find some breakfast joint to bring back here for Si and I. You wanna come?" 

"Yeah, I think all of the guys who are awake were talking about that." Oli sighed, standing. Austin stood up too, patting his legs and kissing her head. Sienna gritted her teeth and listened as Austin shut the door and waited to hear the entrance of the bus to open, hearing the laughing men walk off down the sidewalks to go grab something to eat. 

Max chuckled loudly causing Sienna's eyes to fly open. 

"You can stop cutting me, love." he breathed. Sienna looked down at her hands and noticed her knuckles were bright white as they dug into Max's lower arm. She closed her eyes and released Max and looked at him apologetically. Max gave her a small smile and rubbed his head carefully. "So, what was that all about?"