The Stupidity Of The American Language

-------
Sienna
-------

Sienna woke to someone moving their arms. Matt Nicholls' body was lying on top of Oli's legs and Olivia was halfway off the side of the bed. Sienna was wedged in between Hannah and Oliver, her face pressing into his chest and Hannah's arms wrapped around her waist. The trio was still dressed in their homemade shirts. Sienna groaned softly and pulled away from Oliver, just realizing how much he smelled like cologne. Hannah's hands retracted a little as Sienna successfully crawled off the bed and stood in the suite room, eyeing the four on the bed. Hannah frowned in her sleep and mumbled softly and Oliver subconsciously wrapped his arms around her and drew her in closer, immediately taking Sienna's spot.

Sienna smiled.

She quietly maneuvered around the dark room and carefully turned the knob of the bedroom of the suite.

She almost yelped when the body fell back into her legs, not far from knocking her to the ground. She peered frantically at the still passed out body and discovered it was Dan Flint. His head flopped a little as she stepped away from his body, letting his head hit to the floor with a soft thud. She thought she had heard him groan in pain, but when she turned back around, she saw that he was still snoring away, Melissa not too far away from him.

Sienna smirked and eyed the suite with confusion. All of the men had their partner either hooked under their arms, or a little away from them. Sienna saw that the second suite didn't even have anyone in it, and the second bed of the suite was occupied by Matt Barnes, Larken, and Ty. Josh was pushed to the floor in the middle of the night. Her father and Alex were on the small sofa, Alex pressed against the back of the sofa and Austin's back to the edge of it. Alan and Maddie were on the floor, Maddie's head on his chest. Tino was spooning Phil while Jen and Anouk were on the floor a little bit away from them, cuddling themselves. Vegan and Mia were in the kitchenette, Mia still sleeping in a chair, but Vegan awake and making some coffee. Chris was also awake with Leigthy, silently sipping some water. Ivy was positioned on the counter, curled up as Vegan worked around her in making coffee and cleaning dishes. She didn't even budge. Max was no where to be found, but no one was worried. Lee and Brittany were spooning on the floor, Jordan and Emma were slowly waking up, shuffling to the kitchen. Finally, Aaron and Amanda were gone, actually, but with a note explaining that they went out for a breakfast.

Sienna stepped into the kitchenette and Vegan sent her a smile. "Hello, Birdy. You sleep well?"

Sienna was about to reply, but Ivy's hand snapped up from her balled up figure and pressed her fingers to Vegan's lips, groaning.

"Shhh." She mumbled. "Not everyone's awake." She sat up and rubbed at her eyes, withdrawing her hand from Matt's mouth. "Where's Max?"

"I don't know." Jordan sighed, rubbing his temples. "Last I saw, he was in the kitchen."

"Where's the Advil?" Emma groaned, squinting into the lighted area. Sienna smiled at the adults waking up with their headaches. It made her laugh at how babyish they all seemed because of their hangovers, and Sienna couldn't help but tease in her head: Serves you right for drinking so much!

"I'm gonna call Noah." Sienna announced quietly, making sure at least one of the hungover adults heard her.

"Alright." Vegan nodded slowly, handing Emma the bottle of painkillers. "Grab the key from the bowl over there to let yourself back in."

Sienna followed his instructions and let herself out of the room, giggling when she spied Max lying facedown on the ground at the front of the door, passed out drunk. She poked her head back into the suite and nodded for Jordan's attention. "I found Max." She said quietly. Jordan chuckled and Vegan assisted him in walking out of the suite to carry Max back in and place him on the floor before leaving Sienna some privacy to talk to Noah.