The Girlfriend Invasion

Thank you for all of your submissions. I apologize if you were not picked. I tried my hardest, I promise. Don't worry! There are more character options coming up soon. I just had to sort this all out. This is how the listing stands:

Matt Nicholls - oforte17 "Olivia"

Matt Kean - ItsABlackUnicorn "Mia"

Lee Malia - brittanysalgado "Brittany"

Josh Franceschi - zomgbands "Ty"

Matt Barnes - PrettyPunkRocker "Larken"

Chris Miller - Little_Tea_Fox "Leigthy Ann"

Max Helyer - Original Character "Ivy"

Dan Flint - melissamayi "Melissa"

Vic Fuentes - KellinsWifeSummer - "Summer"

Jack Barakat - Forever_mad_ "Kayt"

Alex Gaskarth - imustbeaudra "Audra"

Zack Merrick - TeddySweets "Charlotte"

Danny Worsnop - ShoeyDamnDawceffa "Kalel"

Ronnie Radke - YouwantthatD "Nikki"

Ryan Seaman - wereallmadhere "Emia"

Thank you for all of your entries! More opportunities coming up later :) And now, for the story!! Oh, and bear with me. this chapter has a shit ton of descriptions.

~.~.~.~.~

-------
Sienna
-------

"Dearest enemy, you should, listen to the streets, because they tell you all you need to know-" Josh sang, his shoulders rolling slightly as he crouched down to point at the crowd and stomp his foot in time with the beat.

Sienna stood in the photographer's pit with Tom, wanting to get photos of the moment when the girls surprised the boys onstage. Sienna only knew of this happening because a woman named Ivy, from twitter, wrote to her about their plans. She also learned that Ivy was dating Max.

"This love is dirtier than you think, don't believe your eyes, believe your ears; trust me, this'll sink lower than you-Ty!" Josh squealed as a tall tattooed woman grabbed him around the waist and tackled him to the ground. Sienna got shots of the whole action. Josh was lying on the ground, Ty on top of him, kissing his mouth. Josh's hands were rested on Ty's hips, his fingertips pressing into her thighs gently.

The music halted as Dan was grabbed from behind, lips pressing to his neck, Matt's hands dropped the neck of his bass to wrap around his girlfriend's body, stooping her down for a kiss.

Chris swung his girlfriend into his arms and twirled her around. Max completely dropped his guitar and peered frantically about for Ivy, no doubt.

"Hedgehog!" she squeaked, leaping over Josh and Ty to jump at Max. Max grinned widely and peppered kisses all down her face as she giggled, wrapped around him like a koala bear.

Sienna watched and took pictures, a smile on her face.

"Well, isn't this a beautiful surprise!" Josh's voice rang out through the venue speakers. "I thought you weren't coming in until late tonight!"

"Well, Joshua," chuckled the girl who was still bundled up in Dan's embrace, speaking into a drum mic, "we got an earlier flight and traveled together."