Be Who You Are

WHY DIDN'T ANYONE TELL ME THAT ALAN AND MADDIE BROKE UP? WTH? PS, I know you guys were probably DYING to hear from Austin's POV (you probably weren't, but whatever), but…I needed to do someone else's POV. I hope y'all understand. 

And seriously. 

I SHIPPED ALAN AND MADDIE SO FUCKING HARD LIKE WTF I THOUGHT THEY WERE GONNA GET MARRIED AND LIKE…UGH. I DON'T EVEN KNOW. THANKS, WORLD. YOU MADE ME LOSE HOPE IN RELATIONSHIPS. UGHHH. 

ANYWAY. 

Enjoy the story. 

---

-------

Sienna

-------

She still couldn't believe that Austin was actually taking this risk. After telling the doctor that he was going to go directly home with her, the bands piled on the bus and immediately drove to New York City. Sienna was sitting in the back lounge, Austin sitting next to her and Josh sitting on the other side. She was texting Noah, telling him she was okay, but was feeling tired. She didn't tell him where she was going. She figured it didn't matter at all. 

Austin's phone went off and he glanced down, his eyebrow furrowing. The girls were still on the bus and they were leaving after one night in NYC. Their flights were scheduled for 6:00am the next day. Alexandria was also leaving, but Austin didn't seem too put down by it. 

"Huh, time to take your pills, Si." Austin said, standing up. 

"Do I have to right now?" Sienna whined, comfortable in her position. Austin raised an eyebrow and looked down at her sternly. 

"Sienna, yes, you have to." he told her seriously. "I can't risk anything else." 

"But I don't wanna move!" she groaned, tossing her head back. Austin snorted. 

"I'll get your pills if you want." 

"Please?" She pouted up at Austin and he rolled his eyes. 

"Fine. Fine. Do you want more water too?" Sienna's smile only gave him his answer and Austin laughed. "Okay, I'll be right back." He stood up and grabbed her empty water bottle and Sienna stretched out her legs, leaning against Josh. 

"How are you doin' Birdy?" he asked, his hand falling gently on her forehead, swiping the hair from her face. Sienna shrugged. 

"Alright, I guess." 

"Hmm." Josh wrapped his arms around her and hugged her tightly and awkwardly because of the poor angle. "I'm glad you're okay." Josh mumbled in her neck. "Because everything wouldn't be okay if you weren't okay." 

"That's so poetic, Josh." Sienna teased, trying to lighten the mood. Josh snorted. 

"I know. How else did you think I wrote Be Who You Are?" 

Sienna's eyebrow cocked as she pulled herself away from Josh's slight grasp. "What? I never heard that song before." She admitted. Josh gasped, pretending to be offended. 

"You didn't?" 

"No, I never really got to listen to your Caviler Youth album." Sienna sighed, looking at her hands. "I don't know. I never got the time. And things were going on…and I don't have iTunes money-" 

Josh made a noise in the back of his throat as Austin walked into the back lounge, followed by Alan, Matt, and Olivia. "You don't have iTunes money." Josh  scoffed, pulling away from Sienna and standing. "Ridiculous. You have us. In front of you. Forever." Josh rolled his eyes dramatically and stood up, stalking out of the room.