Max

-------

Sienna

-------

"Mike, Alex, Rian, get away! Go over there! Don't even think about peeking!" shouted Jack's voice. "Sienna, you too! You can't hide!" 

Sienna rolled her eyes and glared at Jack, who only gave her an immature look. 

Hands grabbed Sienna around the waist and hoisted her over their shoulders. She screamed from shock and automatically whipped her hand down, landing on the person's back. 

"Ow!" The man shouted. It took Sienna a few minutes to realize it was Zack who had grabbed her. She apologized, but still gave him a hard time when he carried her. He finally set her down on her feet, and she scowled at him, giving him the what for. 

Zack shrugged. "Jack ordered me to." Before Sienna could say anything else, she was grabbed around the waist again and was plopped down on a couch in between Mike and Alex. Mike was the one who grabbed her, and he was still holding onto her. Rian was sitting down next to Mike, texting someone. Sienna sighed and crossed her arms over her chest and glared at Alan, who was waving at her from the table that Jack was working furiously at. 

"Hey, put a smile on your face, birthday kid," Alex laughed, nudging her, "this is supposed to be fun." 

"Yeah." Sienna muttered. "Fun. Have you guys seen my dad?" 

"Nope." Mike said, a little too quickly. Sienna raised an eyebrow and he dropped his arms from her waist. "I have not." 

Sienna was about to ask another question, but she heard a shout. 

"MIKE!" squealed the woman's voice. Mike perked up and he instantly smiled. 

"ALYSHA!" Mike screamed, standing up. The woman ran at Mike, wrapping her arms around Mike's shoulders and Mike lifted her, spinning her around. "Oh my God! I have missed you so fucking much!" 

Alysha responded by kissing him. Sienna smiled as the two embraced and reunited. When Mike stopped spinning her, Alysha smiled at Sienna. 

"Hi, nice to meet you!" She said, leaning down and pulling Sienna into a hug. Sienna was surprised at the body contact, but hugged her back nonetheless. "You must be Sienna!" 

"Yeah." Sienna replied, nodding. She grinned and made a shocked face when Mike pushed her down onto the couch, narrowly missing Sienna. Mike sat on the other side of her. 

"Great! All the birthday guys are on the couch together!" Phil said, taking a picture on his phone. Sienna smirked and watched as Vic walked into the room. Jeremy was with him, along with the others from ADTR. Jaime bounded into the room too. 

Everyone was here except for Tino and her father. It was a little worrisome because they were about to get the party started. 

"Lets start with Mike!" Vic said excitedly. 

The presents were passed around. Mike received a snuggie, some new inner-ears, drumsticks, mix tapes and other things. Alex got some dick styled presents from Jack, but mostly the same things that Mike got. Rian received more drummer things and some gag gifts, until it was finally Sienna's turn. The bands were giving her gifts. 

A Day To Remember gave her some gift cards and a handmade birthday card signed by all the guys. Sienna thanked them all individually. All Time Low gave her all the seasons of American Horror Story on DVD and all the seasons of Full Frontal on CDs. Pierce the Veil gave her awesome guitar picks and amazing photos from Adam Elmakias that he took of her and her father. 

Finally, it was her father's band's turn. 

Sienna watched as Austin came into the room just in time. His timing was always impeccable. 

"Sienna, close your eyes!" Austin shouted. Sienna nodded, closing her eyes. Someone clasped their hands over her eyes to make sure she wouldn't peek. 

She heard some gasps and awe-ing sounds, but she didn't even think twice about it. Until something was placed in her lap. Something furry, and something alive

-------

Austin

-------

"That one is perfect," Austin said, pointing to the little German Shepherd puppy. It cocked its head at Austin, a little confused. It made his heart clench a little at it's adorableness. 

"This one, he's already somehow potty trained," the woman said, handing him some papers. "We got him a little over a month ago and he hasn't had an accident." 

"That's good," Tino said, "because we wouldn't want any accidents on the bus." 

Austin nodded, filling out the forms. "Okay, so, do we have everything? The food, the dog bed, the crate, the leash, collar…everything?" 

"That sounds about right." the woman smiled as Austin handed her back the clipboard. "Thank you, Mr. Carlile. Just a moment now, and I'll bring your puppy out in a few minutes." 

Austin nodded and watched as the woman walked behind the counter. 

"Do you think this is a good idea?" Austin asked Tino. Tino nodded. 

"Yeah, it is an awesome idea. Dude, puppies make great friends. They also make new friends. Sienna will love this." 

Austin nodded, biting his lip. 

"Here is little Maxie." giggled, the woman, carrying the German Shepherd out. Max was wagging his little tail and was licking furiously at the woman's face. Austin held out his arms and Max was placed into them. He laughed as Max licked at his face. 

"Have fun! Be good, Maxie!" 

Austin now placed the puppy in his daughters lap as Alysha and Mike were both containing their squeals. Sienna opened her eyes and gasped. 

Max leaped up and licked at her face and she burst into laughter, holding Max tightly as Max yelped and barked happily. Austin smiled as Sienna giggled, kissing Max on the nose. Max licked Sienna's chin. 

"Oh my gosh! Is this a-oh-fuck! You got me a dog?" Sienna squeaked. "I fucking love you!" Sienna hugged Austin, squeezing Max in between them. 

"Happy birthday, Si." Austin said, kissing Sienna's forehead. Sienna grinned back and bit her lip. 

"I love you, dad!" She said, closing her eyes and hugging them both. 

"I love you too!" Austin laughed hugging her tighter.

He made a mental note in his head to always remember this moment. He loved this moment, and he wouldn't trade it for the world. 

Thank you guys for sticking with me. The next update will be better. I promise!

Chapter Quote: "I Can Feel Air Inside My Lungs Again, All Because Of You" - Johnny Ringo ~ Crown The Empire

Chapter Goal: 120+ votes, 25+ Comments