Tony The Tour Turtle

---------

Austin

---------

"Well, we'll just have to make do." Phil sighed after getting off the phone with Rise Records. "Just...Make it seem like we meant to do it."

Austin sighed heavily through his nose and rolled his eyes.

"Fine." He glanced over at his daughter who was lying on her back in her bunk, her feet swinging and the only thing visible from the bunk. "How are the reviews so far?"

"They like it." Aaron laughed, scrolling through the YouTube comments. "Awe! They said I had a lovely singing voice."

Austin smirked and rolled his eyes again. He heard a soft sigh from in front of him and he glanced up to see Alex and Rian standing there.

"Heyyo!" Rian smiled, winking at Austin. Alex waved and plopped down next to Alan and winked at Alex from across from him.

"So, we listened to your new song..." Alex said happily. "And we love it!"

"I'm glad." Tino grinned. Mark looked up from over his laptop and sighed.

"Well, Rise 'released' it on their YouTube channel." Austin nodded and crossed his arms over his chest.

"How could it have gotten out?"

They all shrugged including Austin. They didn't know. He heard a grunt and looked up to see Sienna jumping from her bunk.

"Hey, Austin, can I talk to you real quick?" She asked, timidly. Austin nodded and stood up to walk to the bunks, leaving his spot on the couch to be wrestled for by Alex and Rian.

"What's up?" He asked gently. She gave him a small smile and crawled into his bunk vertically so her feet were sticking out. Austin smirked and then followed her actions. "What's up?" He asked again.

She gave a heavy sigh. She looked like she was pained, or deep in thought. He wondered what she could be thinking about that would cause her all of this worry. Finally she turned her head and looked at him.

"...I need some help with writing this essay." She admitted. "And it's a sucky essay about a pet...or something. Something that means a lot to me." Austin smiled.

"I can help you with that."

"But I've never had a pet." She sighed.

"You've never had a pet?!" Austin exclaimed, staring down at his daughter. "Are you serious?"

"We didn't have time for a pet." Sienna replied, giving him a glare. "And we didn't have the money,"

"When's this essay due?" He asked, remembering something that could be vital for her essay.

"In four weeks." She sighed. Austin grinned.

"I have an idea." He said happily. "And I already know they're gonna say yes."

ÿ=‹3ÿ=‹3ÿ=‹3ÿ=‹3ÿ=‹3ÿ=‹3

"Make sure to feed it every day." Tony said, hanging Austin grapes and lettuce. "And you only have to clean it's tank, like, once every two weeks."

"It eats grapes and lettuce?" Austin asked, his eyebrows raised. Tony laughed.

"Yeah. Look." He opened the top of the small tank and slowly put a grape in front of the small painted turtle. Tony The Tour Turtle lifted his head and slowly but surely took the grape in its beak like mouth and brought his head back into his shell, munching happily. Tony squealed happily and cooed at the turtle.