Apples To Apples

-------

Sienna

-------

"Bye, Sienna, it was great to spend time with you." Cheered Cam, giving her a soft hug. She smiled back at him and hugged him as well. Sam smiled and kissed her cheek. 

"Bye, Birdy. See you soon?" 

Sienna nodded and James popped up behind her, scooping her into a hug. "Have fun on tour, love! We'll see you soon." 

"Okay." Sienna waved him off and James smirked, grabbing his bag. 

"Sienna?" Asked Ben's voice. Sienna turned to see Ben smiling at her gently. "Danny's off somewhere, but he said he'd see you soon. I uh, wanted to chat real quick." Sienna nodded and stumbled gently to Ben, her head still reeling. Ben smiled softly and gripped her hands softly. "Your palms healed nicely. They actually won't leave much of a scar. Except for your left hand. Pity." 

Sienna felt herself grow uncomfortable as the man skimmed her skin with his eyes, his thin beard wriggling slightly as he sucked on his lip rings. "Next time I see you, I don't want to see more, understand?" 

"Mmhm." Sienna felt herself lie. She knew she couldn't just stop, but if she told Ben that she wouldn't do it again, he'd be off her case. 

"Good. Be good, Sienna." 

"Yep." Sienna hugged the man and he chuckled, patting her back. "Hey, Ben?" 

"Yes?" Ben asked looking down at her. 

"How come everyone says you're an asshole?" Sienna peered up at him, her eyes flashing slightly. Ben chuckled, rolling his eyes, keeping his arm wrapped around her shoulders. 

"Probably because we're always shit faced." Ben shrugged, winking. "Now, go sleep. You look like you're about to pass out anyway." 

Sienna nodded and yawned, hugging him once more before climbing up the stairs and walking into her bunk. 

-.-.-.-.-.-.-

"Hey." greeted Dan. Sienna mumbled and rubbed at her eyes, yawning slightly. 

"Hey." She shook her head gently. "Why'd you wake me up?" 

"Cara sent me to give you some Advil." Dan said, shaking the bottle. 

"Oh. What's everyone doing?" She grunted, pulling herself from the bunk and taking the bottle of water and two pills from Dan. Dan shrugged. 

"Some are out at the bar. The rest are watching a movie." Dan smiled at Sienna and patted her shoulder. "Go back to sleep." 

"Well, I can't now!" Sienna laughed, closing her eyes. "You woke me up, fuck's sake." 

Dan rolled his eyes. "So what do you want to do, then?" 

"Can I watch the movie with you guys?" Sienna asked, hopefully. Dan snorted. 

"Uh, no. Ex-nay on the ovie-may. Didn't the doctor tell you that you couldn't have screen time?" 

"Ugh! This is boring!" Sienna stomped, her eyes narrowing. Dan smirked. 

"Rules are rules." 

"Then can we play a game?" Sienna offered. Dan looked thoughtful and he was about to answer when There were more steps on the stairs and Josh, Matt Kean, and Phil appeared. 

"Oh! What kind of game?" Phil asked, snuggling up beside Sienna. It wasn't something that Sienna minded. In fact, she felt comforted that she was being cuddled, as weird as it sounded that she was being cuddled by her father's best friend. She sighed.