Are You Fucking Serious? Again?

-------

Sienna

-------

She woke up with a headache. But when didn't she? Normally she was too dehydrated, but this time, this one sent her into a bad mood right off the bat. must be from her shaken brain. She slid from her bunk and carefully landed on her feet, making sure not to wake anyone. She poked her head into her father's bunk and was happy to see that he was snoring away in there. At least he was here. 

She grabbed her phone and checked the time. 6:14 am. Sometimes, Sienna would try to go back to bed if she woke up this early, but this time, she didn't even bother trying. She might as well go and explore to rid her headache. They were on a break day today. 

She shuffled on her shoes and glanced down at her outfits of what she slept in. She was wearing Alan's Death Meowtal tank and some black leggings. She wrapped her feet in converse and she shrugged on a Drop Dead beanie. 

She then made sure that she had her phone as she shoved that in between her hip and waistband and silently walked down the stairs. 

She almost screamed. 

A woman who was most definitely not Cara was sitting on the couch, her nose buried in a book, a hot cup of coffee perched on her knee. Sienna felt sick as she shuffled around the woman making sure that the bunk doors for BMTH were closed so she wouldn't wake them. 

The woman jumped, feeling Sienna's presence and the coffee spilt a bit, causing her to curse under her breath. Sienna's eyes narrowed. 

"What're you doing here?" Sienna breathed. The woman's eyebrows raised. 

"My name's Alex-" 

"I didn't ask your name." Sienna snapped. "I asked what you were doing here." 

The woman, Alex, looked taken aback as she eyed Sienna, threatened, even. 

"Uh, Austin asked me to stay the night-" 

"Austin Carlile?" Sienna snapped. Alex nodded. 

"But it's not like-" 

Sienna only turned on her heel and stiffly walked from the bus. How could he do this to her again? She thought he had learned his lesson last time by inviting random groupie sluts on the bus to sleep with him and then be gone the next day. 

Sienna scoffed and scanned the empty venue, eyeing a large boulder that sat facing the horizon, pretty far away from the busses. 

Sienna felt herself edging to the rock and climbing it without a struggle as she faced the rising sun. She felt like crying, but more than that, she felt worthless. Austin was sleeping with random girls while his daughter slept in the bunk above him. It was obvious. Lucy must've meant nothing to him. 

She quickly texted Austin with a message that said: Are you fucking serious? Again?

Sienna carefully took off her left shoe and poked around the inside. Since Austin knew about her hiding blades in her phone, she moved to hiding it in the soles of her shoes. 

She let a thick blade tumble out into her palm and she eyed it wearily. She put her wrist out away from her as she placed the metal against her skin, preparing to slice. 

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" snapped a voice, causing Sienna's hand to spasm and drop the blade. She spun around and squinted at the boy who was stumbling to her. She recognized him as Noah, the boy who knocked her out at the concert. Noah started breathing heavily as he leaned against the boulder, his camera thumping against his chest as he took more and more breaths. "Why?" He snapped. "What are you doing? Get down here at once!"