I Just Wanna Cuddle...

-------

Sienna

-------

"Birdy, c'mere for a second." Matt nodded to where he and Oli were sitting, playing video games. Sienna felt like stabbing Max in his eyes for ever getting the rest of You Me At Six to call her Birdy. Already, it was her name to YMAS, Oli, Lee, Jordan, Sam, Cam, Alan, and Phil. Tino preferred to call her 'Si-dawg' or 'Lil' Carlile'. Her name was 'Sienna' to the rest. 

"What do you want?" She asked, plopping on the couch next to Oli. Oli turned his head and smiled at her before returning to his game.

"Nothing. Your phone's just been buzzing constantly and it's been annoying me." Matt said, using his head to point to her phone sitting on the couch. 

"That's where it's been." Sienna sighed, standing and grabbing the phone. Already, she had used Austin's phone to text it or call it to find it. Avery had been texting her too. 

"Birdy?" Oli questioned. Sienna smirked. Every time he called her Birdy, his Sheffield accent was so thick that it sounded like: Burhay

"Yeah?" She replied, sending a text to Avery explaining that her phone was gone and sent one to Austin saying she found her phone. 

"Oos Averah?

Who's Avery? "Avery?" Sienna looked up at him and he nodded. "Oh. He's just some guy-" 

"OOO!" Danny squeaked, coming into the room. "Are we having girl talk? I love girl talk!" Danny placed himself next to Matt and snuggled up to him. "Who're we talking about?" 

"Avery." Both Matt and Oli said in unison. Matt paused the game and smirked at Sienna who blushed deeply. 

"Well, who's Avery?" 

"Just a guy." she groaned. "Seriously." 

"Hmmmm." Oli said thoughtfully. "Just a guy? Did you notice that all of the messages he sent you seemed to be one-sided conversations?" 

Sienna cocked an eyebrow and opened her phone, looking through her messages. They were the ones she missed from Avery. 

Really? 

That's so sweet. You're cute too. 

Nothing just bored waiting for my brother to stop being an asshole. 

Yeah. I'll cuddle with you if you wanna. 

Haha. Okay. Bye, babe.

Sienna's eyes widened and she glared at Oli and Matt who were flushed red. 

"You were talking to him?" She squeaked, covering her mouth. 

Oli nodded. "Sorry, Birdy-" 

"What'd you guys say?" Sienna whispered, flicking through the messages. "Anything inappropriate?" Matt smirked. 

"No. He just really wants to cuddle now." He winked at Oli causing Sienna's mind to jumble. "In't that right, Oli?" 

Danny snickered and gave Sienna one of his innocent eye rolls. "I wasn't the one who text him, love." 

Sienna sneered in their direction and turned off her phone when she realized that Avery wasn't going to be texting her back because he was in the shower. 

"Sienna?" called Austin. Sienna wrinkled her nose and stood up. "Can you some here for a minute?" 

"Yeah, hold on." Sienna replied, walking out of the dark lounge. She walked her way up the stairs and finally stood in front of her father who was smiling down at her with slight ease.