Expect The Unexpected

----

Sienna

----

"Sienna, I'm actually really, really glad you called." Andy sounded stressed out of his mind, making Sienna sigh loudly. "Yeah, I saw what the magazine said. To be honest, people will make up the stupidest shit in the world just to get a story. There's not even a story here."

Alex Gaskarth was picking at his nails while Sienna was on the phone with Andy. They were on the move again. They were in Amsterdam now, slowly driving through traffic. The guys were looking forward to visiting the brewery. Sienna was a little less than excited, but she told Austin that she would go with them if it would make them feel better.

"Yeah, I know..." Sienna mumbled. "I need this to be addressed really soon. Everything's going to shit."

"I understand that." Andy sighed loudly. Sienna could picture him running his fingers through his hair, pulling at his hair in a frustrated manner. "Fuck. I mean, we could talk 'bout it in a video or something...you know, get the story straight..."

"Yeah." Sienna felt her stomach twist. "Has it been bad for you?"

Andy snorted. "A little bit, but not extremely bad. How about you?"

Sienna swallowed hard, her mind instantly going to Noah. "It's been pretty horrible." she admitted, her voice cracking a little. "So can we please address this sooner than later?"

"Yeah, sure." Andy's tone instantly went soft, the guys and I are still in Germany. Maybe we could swing by and we could sort this thing out?"

Sienna nodded, clearing her throat. "That would be great. Thanks."

Andy said something else, but Sienna basically tuned it out, only hanging up when he said goodbye. Alex glanced over at Sienna, looking a little worried. "You okay, there?" he asked, concerned. Sienna shrugged, feeling her stomach twist.

"I'm as okay as I'll ever be." She mumbled, her mouth dry. Alex pouted and held out his arms, offering her a hug. Sienna leaned into his arms without a second thought. He held her tightly, rubbing her back

He smelled like cinnamon gum and axe hairspray. Sienna had come to recognize as 'his' smell. Sienna couldn't get the teats to come to her eyes, but she felt safer and more whole with Alex's arms around her. She closed her eyes and leaned into him, relaxing her body. Alex patted her arm gently.

"It's okay. Everything is okay. This is just a bump in the road. It's fine."

Sienna felt her stomach twist and she shook her head. "No, it's not fine." She bit her lip, whimpering. "Noah hates be because of this stupid rumor. And I just want to feel okay again, because Noah doesn't believe me that this is just a rumor. He thinks I cheated on him or something, but I would never cheat on him! He means so much to me, and I wouldn't ever risk letting that go for some stupid fling. I love him so much, and he thinks I cheated on him with Andy."

"Did he say that he actually thought you guys hooked up?" Alex asked, his tone sounding concerned. Sienna shook her head, her eyes opening a bit.

"No, he didn't."

"Well then, you don't actually know that, do you?" Alex smiled weakly. "Now, lets forget about this and watch a movie, huh? How about that? We can watch a movie and we can brush Max. He needs it. His fur's getting all tangly."

Sienna nodded in agreement and settled in next to Alex as he turned on the movie to watch to help distract her from this situation she was unfairly forced into. And for a little bit of time, she forgot all about it.