They Are One Person; They Are Two Alone

No one wants to periscope with me? :( that hurts my heart...

Those doggies are my puppies :3

-------

Austin

-------

Austin walked into the almost silent green room after getting off the phone with Alexis. They had talked about small things, mostly keeping up on each other's business. He planned out a time for her to come and visit, which was going to happen in a month or so, and he was excited to see her.

He almost walked out of the green room, thinking it was empty, but he heard a girl's shuddering breath. He froze in his steps, feeling the hair on his neck stand up as he looked around, trying to find the source of the crying. His heart felt like it shattered when he discovered Sienna, wiping her eyes and her nose on her sleeve, shoving her head into her arms. She was curled up in the corner of the room and she was looking like she was almost done crying.

Austin awkwardly stalked over to Sienna, his mind reeling. Why was she crying? He carefully knelt down in front of her and she peeked over her arms, gnawing at her lip.

"What's going on?" Austin gently asked, not wanting to cause her to burst into tears again. But of course, she began to cry again, making Austin lean over quickly and pull her into a hug. He distantly wondered where Max was, considering Max wasn't with her, but he remembered that Vic and Mike went on a walk with him to wind down from their set. Sienna shuddered and pulled away, wiping her eyes again.

"N-Noah and I-" she broke off again, crying harder. Austin felt his brow furrow.

"What did he do-"

"N-Noah and I are on a break." Sienna whimpered, her eyes glistening. "H-he said th-that he couldn't handle a-all the rumors a-and shit. So he said we sh-should take a b-break."

Austin felt his hands curl into fists. "What does he mean that he can't handle rumors and shit?" Austin asked, looking down at Sienna in pity.

"I don't know!" Sienna wailed, her hands gripping the fabric of his shirt and tugging at it a bit. "I don't know! He just said that he was mad that AP got the wrong idea or something like that and said he was getting so much hate from people and he didn't want to be so apparent in the media which is why he changed his name and shit and he didn't want to be in the limelight, so he was done..." Sienna covered her mouth and closed her eyes.

Austin was a bit concerned about her physical health, seeing how she was paler than pale and when her eyes were open, they were red and wide. She was shaking, and it was in that moment that Austin realized how skinny she was. It wasn't healthy.

"What can I do to help you?" Austin asked, feeling hopelessly lost in this situation. He always felt lost when Sienna was crying. He didn't know how to comfort her.

Sienna sniffled, blinking. "You have to perform soon." Sienna mumbled. "A Day To Remember is almost done."

"I can be a bit late. It's fine-" Austin started, but Sienna shook her head.

"No, I don't want your fans to be upset with me. Go, I'll be okay."

Austin wasn't so sure, but if it was what Sienna wanted, then he would do it for her.

"Don't let this get the best of you." Austin said, giving her a gigantic hug. She trembled in his arms and he was afraid he was going to break her in half. "You and Noah are meant to be together. I know it. And trust me, as much as I hate to say it, you guys are pretty much perfect for each other. And I don't know Noah well, but I know him enough to trust him with you. And I could never trust a guy who would break my little girl's heart."