The Hazing Of Alexis And Noah

A VERY LONG CHAPTER FOR YOU GUYS! 

Okay, I know you guys don't like Alex, but I'm really growing attached to this character. She has a place in this story…I promise. ALSO, Alex is based on @_Alexisinwonderland_, so…yeah…she's gonna be staying in this story. Also, I forgot to mention this, but Noah is based on a character that @Musicsmykiller  created because she won the contest as well. Sorry for not giving you guys enough credit. 

Anywho, Alex is staying. She does have place in the story. It may not be in the fashion in what you were thinking of or hoping for, but she's going to stay. I'm sorry to some people who disagree…but I feel like Sienna needs someone like Alex. You shall see in time…I promise. :) I'm sorry if you don't like it. :( I feel bad because I wish you guys saw her differently. Maybe I introduced her too quickly? I dunno. BUT-Sienna is going to have to talk to Alex and it is in this chapter, so hopefully when you guys read this you might like Alex a little more? *closes eyes and wishes upon a star for you guys to like her* You don't have to fall in love with her. Just give her a chance? I love you all! I'm sowwi. 

PS, time lapse of Sienna going to see Austin again. ALSO, this chapter might have a little less of Austin's POV…but…ya know..life.. 

-------

Sienna

-------

She gripped Noah's hand as the plane landed. Sienna kind of regretted wearing a peach colored dress today, with some black flats. She dressed herself in a black cardigan and kept a beanie on her head from Noah. Noah told her that she looked like a punk-pop's girlfriend, and she responded that he looked like he was trying to promote too many bands at once. They made up by kissing cheeks.

Sienna was silently praying that the plane would suddenly burst into flames so she wouldn't have to see Austin's face again. She felt saddened that she had to run away from Austin to feel okay again. She missed Austin, yes, but she still didn't want to be around him when he wasn't living his life like the way he used to. 

Noah chuckled, rubbing his thumb over her knuckles. "Are you okay?" 

"I'm fine." she lied, frowning. Noah smiled and kissed her cheek making her stomach unravel a little. 

It felt like forever when the doors opened, allowing the passengers out. Sienna and Noah sat towards the front of Economy class, so they were the one of the first ones to get out. She grabbed her suitcase and Noah grabbed his duffel bag, and soon, they were walking into the terminal, walking sluggishly away from the exiting passengers. Sienna yawned and went to find the place where her father said he'd meet her. 

"Sienna?" called Austin's voice. Sienna snapped her head up and was soon grabbed by the tall man himself. His scent of not showering plus axe and hair gel filled her senses and she felt her shoulders relax when she breathed in his familiar smell, letting it bring back memories. "God, I've fucking missed you. Everyone else has too." Austin placed a kiss on her head and she squirmed a little, pulling from his grasp, giving him a weak smile. Austin's chocolate brown eyes swept down her, taking in her appearance like it was the first time, and honestly, Sienna was doing the same. 

He hadn't shaved in a very long time, leaving him in a beard, not as thick as Tino's, but definitely mocking it. He was wearing a glamour kills crew neck and his hands were clasped happily together, putting his hand out and catching Noah's shoulder giving him a half-assed grin. 

"Hey, bud, how was the flight?" 

Noah shrugged, a little shocked at Austin's reaction, but took it as if they never had trouble with each other before. "It was fine. Sienna was strangling my hand the whole entire way though." Noah sent them a smirk and Sienna blushed.