Saving Lives And Shit

-------

Sienna

-------

"And don't forget to call me." Austin's voice made Sienna nod as she hugged him. She had already said her goodbyes to Bring Me The Horizon, Oliver promising that she'd be back soon, and to You Me At Six, Josh and Max promising the same thing. After all, the tour wasn't even halfway done. They still had three or four months left. 

"I won't." She promised, pulling away. Alan pouted and scooped her into a hug, cradling her gently. 

"Don't do anything stupid in our absence, Si." He whispered. Sienna nodded, pulling away. Phil hugged her tightly, squeezing her gently around her sides. Aaron smiled shakily at her and helped her pull her bag from the back of the taxi. He then wrapped her in a hug, rocking her a little, shaking her slightly. Tino didn't have to say anything to her. He hugged her tightly, sighing heavily. His dark brown eyes told Sienna all that she needed to hear. Be safe. Be good. Behave. Be back soon. 

Austin stumbled a little, helping her carry her bags into the airport. He was going to be bringing her to security, and then letting her go to her flight by herself. 

Sienna glanced up at her father as he rolled her suitcase behind him, taking long strides in direction of the check in counter and nearer to the security. Sienna followed in silence, her earbuds silent for once as they were wrapped in her pocket, strangling her phone. 

Austin gave her a sad look, handing her the passport and her ticket, kissing her on the cheek. "I love you, Sienna." 

"I love you too." She said without hesitation. Austin smiled weakly and nodded. 

"Call me when you land." 

"Okay." 

And that was the last thing that they said to each other. Sienna walked off to the security area and Austin walked off to where the cab was waiting with his bandmates. 

The rest was a blur to her. She remembered boarding the plane. She remembered the two hour plane ride. She remembered calling Austin, his voice sounding strained and tired. Instead of Vic waiting for her at the airport, another man was standing there, someone who she didn't know. He was tall, skinny, and just awkward looking. He had a hoodie that was covering his well built face, his nose ring and lip piercing gleaming. 

"Are you Sienna?" He asked, his crackly deep voice causing Sienna to be a bit confused. 

"…yes…" She muttered; should she even trust this man? 

"I'm Andy, Andy Biersack. Cara's fiancee." The man grinned and held out his hand. "Let me take your bag-" 

"Why're you here? I don't know you…" Sienna glanced around, but Andy chuckled. 

"Vic is busy doing something and Cara offered me because I was in town. I think your dad said he was gonna text you-" 

As if on cue, Sienna's phone vibrated, telling Sienna that this Andy guy was telling the truth. 

"Okay." she sighed, allowing Andy to take her bags. "Why are you here? Not with Cara?" 

"Well, darling," Andy chuckled, striding towards to exit with Sienna in tow. "Cara is coming in a few weeks, her flight was already scheduled. She thought it would be easier to just take the flight when she already had it and visit you when she could. Anyway…" Andy trailed off and glanced around, opening the door for Sienna. "Out you come."