The Storm (Friskyhands)

Hi guys! Sorry I haven't updated in so long and this ones a bit crappy, I haven't had internet for a few weeks and I've got mock exams next week, so there won't be another update very song.

-----
Austin's POV
-----

The bus pumped with loud music and sweaty bodies. Sienna was safety in her bunk and Aaron had promised not to get smashed so he could have some fun. It was two weeks into their tour, they were getting close to Austin's hometown, where Sienna used to live. She spent most her time in her bunk, last night she didn't even gone to the show. Austin was worried to say the least but tonight was his night to party it up. His tour manager glared at him when he grabbed another cup of alcohol, he didn't approve of Austin drinking while he was meant to be looking after a minor but hey, whatever. He'd be a good dad tomorrow.

-----
Sienna's POV
-----

Katherine: Hey, what's happening?

Sienna: Nothing much. A party

Katherine: How is that nothing much???

Sienna: Because it's "too adult" for me. I don't get to party :(

Katherine: Skype?

Sienna: Nah, too loud, sorry

Sienna clicked her tumblr icon, she hasn't checked it since the evening Elise had sent her the anonymous messages. She reblogged a few things before checking her notification. All of them were followers. She didn't quite click on what it meant and thought maybe she had won a promo. Sienna clicked on her blog to check her queue to find 100+ messages.

"Are you really Austin's daughter??? How come we've never heard of you before??"

"I bet your lying for the attention. Stupid bitch."

"Are those photos really you?"

"Stop being an attention seeking bitch."

"Go kill yourself you fat lying cow."

Sienna stopped reading. She didn't know what to do. Her breathing was coming in short breaths and her heart was racing. Should she tell Austin? She could hear him and everyone else shouting and laughing, did she really want to ruin his good time? I mean, he didn't even want her. Who would want a random kid to look after? Why would he care? Tears rolled down her check as a result of her conflicting feelings.

She decided to go for a walk to try and work out what to do. Sienna cleaned away her tears with the back of her hand and arranged her dark hair so it covered her face. Sliding out of her bunk she bumped into Alan.

"Heeeeey Sieaannna!" He sang, slurring the words.

"Hey Alan." Sienna pushed past him and walked into the front lounge, trying to find Austin. He was sitting on one of the sofas with girls either side of him trying to get his attention, with a beer in hand. "Austin?" Sienna asked, yelling through the music. He looked up at her, smiling. "Yeah?" One of the girls was trying to get his attention by rubbing her hand on his thigh and pushing her boobs into his chest. "I'm going for a walk." Sienna chocked out, finally realising how little he must mean to him. He seemed to notice something was wrong because as she tried to leave he grabbed her arm. "You okay?" He pushed the girl of him, who in turn have Sienna a bitchy look and rolled her eyes. "I'm fine. I'm going outside." She pulled away from Austin and shoved through the people on the bus, getting some weird looks, starting to cry even more.

She didn't notice Austin following her, until she started running through a park and she heard footsteps falling behind her. Was someone following her? Sienna started to run faster, panicking, and so did the person behind her. Her pace was faltering and she didn't know how long she'd be able to run like this. The leaves underfoot were wet and slippery, and she didn't register falling until her face hit the soft ground.

"Sienna!" She heard a voice yell as she true to scramble away from the arms enclosing around her. She pushed at the persons chest and tried to scratch their face, but they grabbed her hands and held her still. "It's me, Austin." For whatever reason they stayed on the wet ground as she cried and he held her. "It's okay, everything's okay." He kept repeating to her. Austin had his arms wrapped and her and she was buried in his warm chest. "Everything's alright Sienna."

"No it's not!" She screamed. "Everyone hates me! You hate me! My Mom's fucking dead. I can't have both parents, one of you had to be gone, I can
never have a proper family because you have to tour on this stupid bus and eventually you'll just get sick of me and send me to some adoption place. Even Katherine only talks to me out of pity! All of your fans are harassing me and I'm ruining your life, so just fuck off and leave me alone, okay?"

"No." He told her when she tried to push him away, planning to run away again. "I listened to you now you gotta listen to me."

"I don't want to." She sulked, but nevertheless stopped struggling.

"I'm not mad at you, I don't hate you, neither does anyone else on the bus. You're not ruining my life at all. And proper families suck anyway, do you want to live in fucking suburbia? We can travel and see things, we can go to Disneyland if you want, I don't fucking care, whatever you want to do. We can have heaps of fun. I love you Sienna, nothing's your fault and nobody hates you."

"Your fans do." She chocked into his shirt.

"How do they know who you are?" He asked.

"That girl... Elise, she told everyone my Tumblr because they saw the photos of me and you."

"You gotta delete it, okay? And we can do an interview about it to clear the air or I can sort it out, whatever's easiest for you."

"Okay." Sienna shivered.

"Do you want to go back?" Austin asked her.

"No, there's too many people."

"Okay, let's go to a diner and get something to eat."

Austin helped her up and wrapped his arm around her shoulder as they walked. "I'd offer you a jacket but I don't have one." He joked. Sienna smiled slightly.

The neon lights lit up the derelict diner and only a waitress and two other patrons inhabited it. They sat down and the woman came to take their orders. "What can I do for y'all today?" Austin ordered for the both of them, and as she walked away checked his pockets looking alarmed. "What's wrong?" Sienna asked. "No wallet." She opened her mouth to ask if they would cancel their order but he cut her off. "Ssshhh." They waitress walked back over and handed them their food, Austin pretending to zip his lips when the woman wasn't looking. "Eat fast, don't look paranoid."

"We don't have any money though!" She protested.

"Just trust me. Leave your burger till last."

Mystified Sienna ate her food as fast as possible but before she could finish her burger a scuffle broke out between the waitress and another patron who had made a dash towards one of the doors without paying. "C'mon!" Austin hissed, "Grab your burger!" He dragged her away from the table and through the other doors, all while outside the woman was chasing the other patron.

"What the fuck Austin!" She protested again. "Keep going!" He smirked, enjoying himself. What was he doing? Sienna felt an adrenaline rush kick in and she ran faster, starting to smile at the recklessness of what they were doing. They were going to get caught for sure, but they keep running, burgers in hand until they reached another park and sat down on a bench and finished eating their burgers.

"What the fuck!" She repeated and hit him on the shoulder. "You're the worst role model ever." She huffed.

"Maybe, but you had fun."

By the time they got back to the bus everyone was passed out all over the place, Alan on the floor next to her bunk. Austin kissed her softly on the forehead, "Goodnight." And she jumped into bed yawning, in a better mood than she'd been in for the last week.