Sienna Carlile?

-------
Sienna
-------

Oli's careful instructions were: keep it clean, give it air to breathe, don't put it in the sun, and if it itched, do not scratch it. Even though it was only about 4cm in length, Oli explained that a tattoo was a tattoo, and you needed to take care of it as if it was the most precious thing you've ever owned, because if it got infected, it would be the most disgusting thing you've ever seen, and getting it redone would be a pain because what she wanted couldn't cover up the scarring, seeing how it was only a bent line on the inside of her left wrist. (I posted the tattoo on instagram @beanie146 if you're interested in what it looks like)

So far, she had kept the tattoo under the radar from her father for two days.
The tattoo wasn't thin. It was about 2mm in width and it was a dark black color. Oliver explained that it would fade to a lighter shade of black. Sienna talked with Noah recently and discovered that his brother had hired the best of the best lawyers and they had a greater chance of winning the case, even though Noah's parents had a well known lawyer from their town.
She had texted him the picture of her secret tattoo and Noah promised not to tell anyone.

Somehow, Austin managed to talk Sienna into going to the concert that night, and Alexis had to stay in to Skype with her family in a group meeting because of her situation with her brother. Sienna decided to give her space to sort out her issues and go to the concert. Josh and Max promised to hang out with her during Austin's performance, and she was actually looking forward to it. She missed watching him perform. You Me At Six started their set off and they had already done two songs out of the twelve that they had planned. Right now, Josh was singing their third song: Bite My Tongue, and Oli was expected to be running out at any-

"S'cuze me, love." Oli murmured, brushing past her and leaping onto the stage, grabbing Josh around the scuff of the neck and pulling him down a bit so Josh's face was pressed into Oli's chest briefly as the crowd screamed.

Sienna was trying to decided if the fans screamed because of the 'Fransykes' moment, or if it was because of Oli's somehow anticipated appearance.

Austin chuckled and placed his arm around Sienna making her jump.

"Big crowd tonight." Austin said in her ear. Sienna nodded and crossed her arms over her chest. Her hair was tousled by the rush of someone rushing onto the stage to catch Max's thrown guitar and someone on the opposite side of the stage ready to grab Chris'.

Sienna brought her hand up to fix her hair and she almost brought it back down to her side, but Austin grabbed her arm. "Oh, that's cool!" He told her cluelessly. "Did you make it with pen?"

"Uh-" Sienna mumbled, her teeth biting at her lips. Shit. How was she going to get away from this?

"Looks like you pressed a little too hard." Austin laughed, still not fully understanding it. "It's all red."

"Uh-"

"Is it a bird? I get it. Because like: Birdy, right? That's so cute, Si." Her father crooned. Sienna almost didn't know if he realized that it was real.

She was nervous to see what he'd be like when he found out that it was real. "Next time, Si, don't press too hard, then it won't get red like that." He pressed his fingertips against the skin softly, but it made Sienna gasp because it was still sensitive skin.

She watched fearfully as Austin's normally bright brown eyes clouded with understanding. "What?!" he shouted making her cringe. The single syllable word was similar to the one that he made in an interview that she had looked up one time to figure out who Austin was to the internet; the Hot Minute one with Tino and Austin and Tino chose a vampire over a werewolf.