I'm Telling You The Truth I Mean This, I'm Okay...Trust Me

So, I’ve never had a piercing done except for my ears, so I don’t really know how this works. I watched some videos on youtube and nearly barfed and threw up everywhere. :( sorry. I don’t really like needles going up noses. So, don’t blame me that this is incorrect or not right, because, I don’t even know how this works. :( Sorry. 

-------

Austin

 -------

“Does it hurt?” asked a soft voice. Austin turned his attention to the small girl who was wringing her hands anxiously. 

“Erm-” Austin scratched at his head carefully, his finger absentmindedly touching his nose ring. It had been so long with so many tattoos in between that he forgot if it was painful or not. He sighed and rubbed at his face tiredly. “Hey, Alan? Did it hurt to get your nose pierced?” 

The thin man looked up and rubbed at his hair. He looked down at his chest and poked at his cat tattoo. “I don’t remember-” 

“Well, if he and I can’t remember, then it can’t be that bad.” Austin assured his daughter softly. She frowned and rubbed at her arms. Austin smiled at her and hugged her tightly. “Hey, it’s okay. I’m sure you’ll be fine. Phil and I are getting tattoos when you’re getting your nose done.” 

“I’ll be by myself?” She whimpered. Austin smiled sympathetically at her. 

“Of course not. I’ll be right there when you get your nose done. Trust me.” 

Sienna relaxed visibly and Austin kissed her nose. “You’ll be fine.” 

“Ready, Austin?” Asked Phil, emerging from the back lounge. Austin nodded and Aaron grinned. 

“Can I come too?” Aaron asked excitedly. Austin smirked. 

“Yeah, sure.” Aaron cheered and grabbed the van’s keys. This time they were driving to their destination. Normally, the artist would come onto the bus and tattoo them in the back lounge, but Austin had a feeling that Sienna was be more comfortable in a professional setting. 

They clambered into the van and Aaron put it into gear. Off they went to the tattoo parlor in town. Austin knew what he wanted to get. He was going to get a rose on the patch of exposed skin on his most recent sleeve. He would some how put Sienna’s name in there without it being that noticeable and also Lucy’s name. Sienna looked so nervous, so Austin placed his arm around her. 

“Hey, you’ll be okay. If I can survive it, so can you.” Austin said to her. She smiled weakly and just looked out the window. Aaron pulled into the parking lot of the tattoo/piercing shop and got out of the car. Austin walked with his daughter, smiling as she looked anxiously about. She was so fucking adorable. He held the door open for her and she dashed inside the shop and he followed, holding the door for his two other friends. 

She sat on the leathery couch as Austin signed in. The man behind the counter nodded and Austin leaned in. “Do you think you could squeeze in a nose piercing before you tattoo us?” he hopefully asked, glancing at Sienna. 

“Sure, it’s quick and easy.” the man said, pulling something from under the counter. Austin smile. 

“Thanks, man.” 

“Of course.” the man called to the back and another man  who was covered in tattoos and had some piercings walked up to the desk and stuck out a hand. 

“Hey, what’s up, man? I’m Matt.” the smiling tattoo artist shook hands with Austin making Austin feel a bit more comfortable. 

“Hey, nothing much. I’m Austin.” he said, grinning. Matt opened his mouth to say something, but the front desk guy cut him off.