CLEAN YOUR ROOOOOOOOM!!!!!

-------

Austin

-------

"Thank you! This has been an amazing tour! Thank you so much for your support. We love you!" Austin shouted, waving to the crowd. He felt Alex's arm resting on his shoulder and he grinned, waving at them all. "Bye!!!" They all ran off stage, out of breath. 

"End of tour partay!" Jack cheered. Austin grinned at his friend and nodded. 

"On our bus. Be there!" Austin ordered, walking to find his daughter. He knew she had worried about the next tour, but Zack assured him that he and Sienna came to conclusion that the tour would be fun. 

Aimlessly, he and the rest of the bands snuck to the green room where Sienna was sitting, perched on the couch. She smiled at Austin making him forget all of his previous thoughts. 

"Sienna! Ready to go home?" 

She seemed more than ready, nodding frantically, but recomposed herself, grinning at the men. 

"You guys played really good! I stood side stage for most of it," she admitted, "but I got a headache."

"That's okay." Austin assured her, plopping heavily on the couch, grinning at his daughter, wrapping an arm around her and planting a kiss on her head. Sienna squirmed and flinched back, but Austin didn't let her get away with that, ending up basically laying flat on top of her, his eyes closed, hearing her muffled giggles. 

"EW! You're so sweaty. Ewww!" Sienna whined. He felt a hand on his belt, pulling him up and shoving him back on the couch. He opened his eyes as saw Aaron pulling Sienna up to her feet. She smirked at Austin. "He's on my side." 

Austin shrugged and leaned back in his seat. 

"PIZZA!" Roared Jaime's voice making Austin's eyes widen as the Hispanic man pointed at the man in black with the Domino's pizza hat on. Austin smirked and thanked the man. 

"Who's headlining?" Alan asked, grabbing a slice. Austin grabbed one too, watching carefully as Sienna took one as well, her and Vic talking softly. 

"Erm, I think it's BMTH's headlining tour." He sighed. Alan nodded, returning to his food. 

Aaron sat next to Austin, eating happily as well. 

Suddenly, Sienna's phone rang loudly causing all of the men to stare at her. She blinked at the phone before picking it up, her eyebrows drawing together. 

Austin hoped it wasn't a bully trying to break his little girl. He didn't think she could take another blow like that. 

-------

SIENNA

-------

"When are you coming to pick up your shit?" Asked a woman's voice. Sienna almost choked on her spit as she glanced down at the phone ID. It was her mom's old friend who they were living with when their power was cut. Sienna guessed she must've left her bag of clothes at her house. 

"Uh, how'd you get this number?" She asked, stepping back a bit. 

"The Internet. It's not hard to find your number, Sienna Francias." Muttered the woman. Sienna made a face. 

"Just-you can donate those clothes." 

"You don't want them anymore?" Scoffed the woman. "How ungrateful." Then she hung up. 

Sienna looked blankly at her phone, shocked. Austin asked her something, but she was so angry that she didn't even hear him. 

The old Sienna would have just let it go, let it happen, and cut herself later from the trigger self hatred. That's what the OLD Sienna would have done. Well, the new, reinvented Sienna was not going to let the woman push her around. Whipping past her passcode, she pressed the call back number and stormed to just outside of the green room. 

The woman picked up, of course, asking a pleasant: "hello?" Making Sienna even more angry. 

"Don't you DARE call me ungrateful!" Sienna screamed into the phone, feeling her hands clench into fists. "You have no idea what I've been through. You don't know what it's like to blame yourself for your own mother's death. You don't know what it's like to be kicked when you're down. You don't even know what hard work is! You had everything handed to you on a fucking silver platter!" Sienna was now pacing, tears threatening to fall from her eyes. "I know the only reason you think you're better than me is because you opened your home up to my mother and took me in as well because you wanted her to think you were a SAINT!" Sienna hushed for a moment to hear the sputtered reply from the woman, but Sienna wouldn't take it. "FUCK you. You think you know about hard work? You think you know what it's like wondering if you're going to eat a meal one night? You don't know what it's like to be like someone like me. So don't you dare call me ungrateful, you cunt. Don't you dare act like you're better than me. I will die surrounded by love. But you-" Sienna laughed, shaking her head, the tears refusing to fall as her self pity washed away to be resolved in anger. "-You will die alone. All assholes do in the end. Fuck you." And with that, Sienna hung up, turning her phone completely off and opened the door back to the green room. 

Alan toppled over falling over on her feet making her jump. Alan blushed and scrambled to his feet. 

"I er-I wasn't-" 

"It's fine." Sienna mumbled, her eyes narrowing slightly because Alan was trying to lie to her. Austin was looking at her, dumbfounded. Vic looked like he was gonna pee himself, he was so excited. Sienna sighed loudly and leaned to the side, her mouth turning into a slight frown. 

Finally Jack gave a loud whoop of excitement. 

"Fuck yeah, Sienna! You tell that motha-fuckin' twat-muffin! What a cuntalope!!" Jack swooped by, mussing up her hair. Sienna rolled her eyes and fixed her hair. 

"I'm just done with dealing with all of this hate." She crossed her arms over her chest. "From her, at least. I guess I just snapped." 

"Fuck yeah, you snapped." Chuckled Alex, shaking his head. Vic sent Sienna a small smile and Austin grinned. 

"You can fucking SCREAM," he laughed, shaking his head, making Sienna blush wildly. 

"She inherited it from you!" Aaron cheered. "Awwe! Austin has a mini screamer!"

"Just don't get into a hardcore argument." Rian grumbled. "The neighbors would call the cops. You guys would be all metal and shit." 

Jaime laughed, catching on. 

"CLEAN UP YOUR ROOOOOOOM!!!" He roared to Jack, who immediately emitted a musical scream himself. 

"DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DOOOOOOO!!!" He screamed making Sienna and the bands laugh. 

"DON'T USE THAT TOOOOOOONE WITH MEEEEEEE!" Jaime swung his arms, trying not to laugh. 

"OHHHHHH!" Jack grunted. 

Sienna shook her head laughing. The screaming of hers was definitely not a talent to her, but apparently with these men, it was. 

"I wouldn't wanna fight with Sienna." Austin admitted, making Sienna give him a questioning look. "She'd beat me!"

"It's quite obvious." Jaime rolled his eyes, going back to his old voice.

Sienna rolled her eyes and smirked as the boys started picking on her father. She liked this 'new Sienna'.