Join The Club

-------

Sienna

-------

"Are you ready?" Josh asked, spraying himself with cologne. Sienna nodded, shoving her phone into her pocket. Josh smirked and rubbed his arms, pulling on his jacket. Sienna did the same and made sure that a Drop Dead hat was secured on her head as Josh yawned. "Let's go." 

Austin and the rest of Of Mice & Men went out with Alexis somewhere with BMTH and Matt, Chris, and Dan. Max went out with Tom somewhere with the others of the crew, so Josh thought that it would be a good time to have a dinner date with Sienna. Sienna didn't mind at all. 

That was a lie. 

Josh nodded to the set of stairs and Sienna walked down them after him as he ran his fingers through his hair, pulling at the stubborn strands. Josh grinned and opened the bus door for her. 

Josh successfully hailed a taxi and then climbed into the car and grinned at her. "You excited?" 

"Mmm." Sienna mumbled, looking around as the car pulled away from the venue. After ten minutes of driving, the cab pulled over in front of a restaurant and Josh paid the man, walking out. 

Sienna followed and Josh opened the restaurant door for her. "Ah, reservation under Franceschi." Josh said to the host. The well dressed man nodded and opened his arm as if leading Sienna and Josh to their table just by pointing. 

Sienna noticed that Josh had a table in the back that was normally held for new honeymooning couples. Josh grinned at her from across his side of the table and they both sighed in unison and they both opened their mouths. 

"How are you?" Josh asked just as she said: "I don't think I should be here." 

They both stared at each other, blushing slightly, waiting for the other one to continue. It was Josh, in fact, who decided the carry on the conversation. 

"What do you mean, you don't think you should be here?" Josh whispered, playing with his fork. Sienna blinked and started fidgeting. 

"I mean, I don't think I belong here." Sienna bit her lip and looked down at her hands, wishing she had never spoken at all. "I mean, Austin seems like he wants to explore a little more of life without his daughter, and it shows while he wants to bring girls around." Sienna felt embarrassed and she looked down at her feet, breaking off, feeling sick. "I'm sorry." 

"It's fine." Josh bit his lip. "Are you sure that you don't want to be here?" 

"Why should you care?" Sienna sighed, her eyes closing to avoid the man's confused look. Josh heaved out a heavy sigh and cleared his throat. 

"Uh…Vic asked me to look out for you." Josh mumbled, causing Sienna's eyes to go wide. 

"What?" 

"Erm, Vic asked me to-uh-make sure you were okay." Josh squinted at her. "You are okay, right?" 

Sienna shrugged, feeling slightly betrayed by Vic, wondering what Vic had told Josh, but Josh's eyes went wide. "Vic didn't tell me why, of course, he just wanted to know if you were doing okay." 

"Well, no. I'm not doing okay." Sienna snapped. "I don't want to be on this stupid tour. I'm just in the way, and I mean, it's hard to do school work, and I just, I need a break from everything-" 

Josh was about to cut her off, but a waitress walked over, asking them for their orders. They both mumbled out what they wanted and Josh continued what he was about to say. "If you really don't want to be here, Birdy, why don't you tell Austin?"