Birthday Plans

*Please read Author's Note at the end*
P-FUCKING-S AUSTIN CARLILE FAVORITED NY TWEET AND OMF I MELTED ^^^*PICTURE IS PROOF OF REASON WHY I AM ROLLING ON THE GROUND LIKE A POTATO SCREAMING THAT I AM A CRUMB*
-------

Sienna

-------

Surprisingly, Sienna didn't break any bones. It was actually Neil who might have sprained his ankle, but he was hobbling around on it like a trooper. Sienna didn't know what to say to Neil, exactly. He was laughing and having a good time, and he actually taught Sienna how to do some tricks on the bike. Also, they made her swear to secrecy not to tell anyone about the potentially sprained ankle, because they would get into a lot of trouble. Sienna agreed, but she also remembered when she was younger and her mom taught her how to wrap her ankle if she ever sprained it, because they couldn't afford the hospital bill.

So, when they reached the hotel, she followed Neil into his room that he shared with Kevin and found the materials that she needed in the first aid kid. She wrapped his ankle, tight enough to make it sturdy, but loose enough so it wouldn't cut off the circulation. Neil took a few hesitant steps and smiled when he could withstand the pain.

She decided to spend a little time with the ADTR so she and Alex Shelnutt sat on the same bed together and played Xbox for a while.

Sienna really didn't know anything about Xbox, seeing how her her father barely played video games, so Alex had to teach her how to play. Sienna bit her lip as Alex taught her how to toggle the view finder. She gasped when Jeremy came up from behind her and grabbed her shoulders making her first person shooter get distracted and Alex shot her on the screen.

"Hey! That's not fair," Sienna groaned, tossing the controller on the bed, which was immediately scooped up by Kevin.

"Life isn't fair, Sienna." Jeremy said, wrinkling his nose. He then nodded to the door. "Aaron's here looking for you. Apparently something about your room being taken over by the Pierce dudes?"

Sienna nodded, yawning and stretching slightly. "Okay," she said, standing up, "see you guys tomorrow. Thanks for taking me to the park, guys."

"You're welcome, Si." Neil said, staying on his butt on the small armchair to avoid getting hurt more. "And thanks for your...help..."

Sienna laughed and nodded, leaving the room, waving to the others.

Aaron was leaning against the wall on his phone when she closed the door behind her. Aaron grinned at her.

"Hey, Sienna! It seems like it's been a while, but it's only been a few hours. Speaking of hours, do you know what time it is?" Aaron pursed his lips like a concerned parent.

Sienna rolled her eyes. "Yes, Aaron, I do know how late it is...blah, blah, blah."

Aaron smirked. "Well, if you put it that way."

Sienna watched as Aaron pushed himself from off the wall and fell along step with her, a little pep in his walk.

"So, what have you been up to? Aside from the skate park?" Aaron asked, actually seeming like he was curious. Sienna shrugged. "Was it fun?"

Sienna nodded, feeling her lips stretch into a smile. Aaron sighed through his nose and gently put his arm around Sienna. "Hey, I'm glad you're doing okay, kiddo. You really spooked us all when you...you...you know..." Aaron broke off uncomfortably. Sienna bit the inside of her cheek and looked away.

"Yeah." Sienna muttered. "I'm sorry about that."

Aaron was wide-eyed. "No, Sienna, don't apologize! It's not your fault. I mean, you were in a rough spot, and I'm sorry you had to go through that. I'm just glad you're better now. I mean...you are better. Right?"