The Irony Of Choking On A Lifesaver

-------

Austin

-------

“What’s up, bitches?” shouted the tenor voice of Jack. Austin perked up and smiled, shaking Sienna in the process. All Time Low was here! Their bus door was pulled open and in waltzed Jack and Rian. Austin stood and welcomed his friends. 

“Hey, guys!” He greeted. “How are you?” 

“Rushed.” Rian admitted. “I was trying to spend a few weeks with Cassadee.” 

“Ha!” Jack snorted. “He means sex.” Austin was amused, as he remembered why he loved hanging around All Time Low so much. They never failed to make him laugh. Rian was about to make a sarcastic comeback when Alex and Zack walked into the bus, Matt Flyzik following them. 

“You can’t just walk onto someone’s bus, Jack.” Alex scolded, shaking his head. Austin smirked. 

“Hey, guys, this is my daughter, Sienna.” He said, nodding to the small girl on the couch. She was staring at the boys with a confused look on her face. She was recognizing them from the video. She gave them a small smile. 

“Hello.” 

“Hi!” Alex said happily, leaning down to hug her. She shied away, but Alex didn’t seem to notice. 

“Boys, what were you going to ask the kind man?” Matt teased. Austin glanced at the four men, curious of the question. Jack looked sheepish and made a face. 

“Sorry, mom.” He muttered, making Austin crack a smile. 

“Our bus isn’t coming until tomorrow.” Rian sighed. “Can two stay here and three with PTV?” 

“Yeah.” Austin immediately answered. “We have extra bunks.”

Alan and Aaron walked into the room, their smiles wide. “HEY!” Alan shouted, running to Jack. Jack grinned and stuck out his tongue.

“Hey!” 

Austin heard Sienna sigh and watched her stand up. She slowly made her way to the back of the bus to where Tino and Phil were. Austin was about to say something, but he didn’t want to turn the attention on her. She hated that. 

“Does she hate us?” Zack  asked. Austin looked over the well built man and shrugged. 

“I don’t think she could ever hate anyone, to be honest.” He admitted. “I think she’s just tired.” 

“What’s it like being a daddy?” Alex asked, plopping down on the couch. Aaron sat next to him and looked up at Austin for an answer as well. Austin grinned. 

“It’s fucking awesome.” 

Matt nodded his head, agreeing with what Austin said. “That’s nice. Hey, guys, you have to go ask PTV if you can stay on their bus too.” 

“How are you splitting us up?” Rian yawned, rubbing his buzz cut hair. 

“I don’t fucking care.” Matt sighed. “As long as I’m not with Barakat.” Jack gave a horrified gasp. 

What?! I thought you loved our secret cuddle time!” He whined. Matt blushed a deep red which caused the rest of the boys to giggle. 

“You know what? Jalex, here, Me, Rian and Zack will be on the other one. When the other bus comes with the roadies, we can have secret cuddle time then. Okay?” 

Jack pouted. “Okay.” 

“So, what songs are on your sets?” Alan asked. As the others plunged into their conversation, Austin walked to the bunks to grab something from his bag. He pulled out her his daughter’s phone case which he took away from her seeing how he couldn’t trust her with one and the blades tumbled out onto the floor.