CHAPTER 41

When Larry and Kelly looked around, there seemed to be nothing wrong and walked over to the fridge, to pull the pizza out. Is it too early She thought to herself, while looking at her watch and noticed it was six thirty at night.

While she was doing that, her husband grabbed the salsa dip and ranch dip from the fridge, making his way into the Hall. "Grab the big ice chest from the basement, please?" Kelly asked her husband with a kind voice, as he made his way into the Hall.

"Okay," Larry said back to her, while making his way back to the living room and set the stuff down on the coffee table.

When Larry was done with that, he made his way to the basement door and opened it up, as he made his way down the steps. I hope nothing happens to me again He thought to himself, as he made it to the bottom floor.

Larry started looking for the big ice chest, while upstairs Kelly was sticking two pizzas into the oven and trying to get the drinks ready, to go into the chest.

While everyone was doing their thing, there was a loud screeching sound coming from inside the house and everyone covered their ears, except Damous.

He was still outside, working on positioning the cameras on the tree line and could barely hear it, as he continued with his work.

What is going on in there He thought to himself with a curious look on his face, wanting to go check it out and realize that the other two was inside. "I hope, I'm not missing anything good," Damous should out loud with a sigh and continued on with his work.

While he was doing that, inside the house the screeching sound had stopped and everyone uncovered their ears, as they went back to what they had been doing. When Larry had found the ice chest, he made his way back upstairs and open the door, stepping inside.

He made his way down the hallway "Did you hear that, does this happen a lot?" Mike asked him with a curious look on his face.

"Not at first, but it's picked up more since then," Larry said back to him with a straight face, while waiting to find out if there was anything else he needed to know.

"No, thanks for your help," Mike said back to him with a smile and went to finishing up in the hallway.

"You're welcome," Larry said back to him, while making his way to the kitchen and set the chest down, before cleaning it out. After cleaning it up, him and his wife started putting soda and beer, as they decided to put some bottles of into it also.

When that was done, Kelly poured the ice into it and had her husband take it to the living room. While he was doing that, she grabbed the plates and silverware, as she made her way across the hall to the dining room.

Kelly stepped inside and notice Mike in there working, as she wasn't sure she should do that right now. She just started to wake, while walking towards the doorway and that's when he turned, to see who was in there.

"Where are you going, you're not bothering me?" He asked Kelly with a smile and let her know, she could set the table.

"Okay, thank you," She said back to him with a smile, as Kelly walked over and started to set the table.

While she was doing that, upstairs Eric was finishing up in the Hall bathroom and started to feel something watching him, as he continued his work. When he had finished, Eric grabbed his tools and walked out of the room, when he saw a silhouette of some sort.

We really need to find out, when this started and around what time He thought to himself, while walking over to the staircase. Eric started down the steps, Whoosh... whoosh and stopped in his tracks, as he stood still wondering if it would happen again.

While he was standing there waiting, Larry noticed him on the stairwell undecided, to go check on him. Larry started up the steps "Are you okay?" He asked Eric was a curious look on his face.

"Yes, I'm fine," He said back to him with a smirk on his face, as he didn't feel anything else.

While they headed down, outside Damous was walking over to the pool and started to do his work, when he noticed the whirlpool form in front of him.

Wow, that is unbelievable He thought to himself with a amazed look on his face, since this was the first time seeing something like this. This is incredible He to himself, as he grabbed a hand held video camera and started shooting it.

While he was doing that, it started to get bigger and Damous wasn't sure, how big it was going to get, as he kept on watching it. "I need to hurry and get this equipment up fast," Damous wasn't sure how big it was going to get, as he kept on watching it.

After setting it down, he went back to work and hoped he could catch it all, to show Mike the video. While Damous was doing that, inside the house Larry and Eric walked into the living room and Eric sat in front of the monitors, as Larry was opening the ice chest.

"Would you like something something to drink or snack on?" Larry asked him was a low pitch voice, while waiting for him to answer.

"Sure, what do you have?" Chris asked him with a curious look on his face, well keeping an eye on the screens.

When Larry told him everything that was in there, he kept on debating what he wanted and decided on a sweet tea. Larry reached into the chest, looking for what Chris wanted and by the time he found it, his hand was ice cold.

"Here you go," Larry said to him with a kind voice, before walking away and headed down the hall, just see if Mike wanted something to drink as well as Damous.

While he was walking down the hall, Mike stepped out of the dining room and was headed to the kitchen, to get the video and audio setup. "Sorry," Mike said to Larry was a kind voice, since he bumped into him as he was holding the equipment.

Larry smiled at him "it's okay, you don't know I was coming by," He said to him, as he let Mike go first.

After that happened, out in the yard Damous had finished putting the glass one up and grab the stuff that was left, as he made his way to the back door. When he arrived there, he was stunned about what he saw happening out of the corner of his eye and turn to look at the light fog rolling in.

That is really unique He thoughtto himself with a sigh, as Damous never seen something like this and it's only in the trees. While he was standing there, Larry stepped out the back door and realize what Damous was looking at.

"Everything okay?" He asked him with a straight face, while standing next to Damous. When he was done looking at it, Damous looked at Larry with a surprised look on his face and wished he had a beer right now.

"I'll get you one," Larry said to him, as both of them stepped inside and headed towards the living room. When they arrived there, Damus sat down by Chris and Larry walked over to the ice chest, opening it up.

He pulled out a bottle for Damous, as he opened it up and handed it to him, before making a stiff drink for him and his wife. After Larry was done, he made his way to the kitchen and stepped inside with the drinks in hand, making his way over to Kelly.

He handed her one of the drinks, when Mike had finished and headed to the doorway, stepping into the Hall. Mike made his way to the living room, sitting down onto a chair and was checking to make sure everything was done.

While he was doing that, Damous had showed him the video of the pool and Mike was really stunned about seeing that, when Kelly and Larry hollered over to them.

"Foods ready, come help yourself," They said out loud while stepping into the dining room and set all the pizza down, before taking a seat. After learning Kelly did that, the both of them started making their plates, since they didn't know how long they were going to be.

Where is Mike Larry and Kelly talk to themselves, when Mike stepped into the room and made his way over to the table, sitting down.

Mike made his plate, while everyone started eating and across the table, Kelly and Larry wondered if it would happen again, as they continue to eat.