CHAPTER 13

Larry tried to open the door, when his daughter yelled "Leave me alone," she said in a scared voice, as her dad finally got into the her room. He walked over to her bed and sat down, trying to pull the covers back, as he seen a ball of light pass across the room.

Larry couldn't believe what he saw, looking around the room What Sam hell was that He talk to himself, as he pulled his daughters coverage back.

"No... No, leave me alone!" Connie screamed out loud, as she looked over and saw her dad.

"Calm down, please calm down," Larry said to Connie with a worried look on his face, while putting his arm around his little girl.

"You wouldn't believe me, if I told you," she said to her dad with a scared look on her face.

He looked into his daughter's eyes"it's okay, I saw it too," Larry said to his daughter with a curious look on his face. when Larry finally got his daughter calm down, she fell fast asleep and he waited ten minutes, before returning back to his bedroom.

When he gently got up off the bed, covering his daughter up and headed over to the bedroom, as he slipped under the covers.

When he laid his head on the pillow "Is everything okay, was it a bad dream she had?" Kelly asked her husband, and she yawned and waited to find out.

While she was waiting, her husband was about to tell her and noticed she was sound asleep, as he had a smirk on his face. I'm going to sleep, before something else happens He talk to himself while turning over and fell fast asleep.

When Larry had finally fallen asleep, everyone slept through the night, with no more problems in sight. The next morning, Larry and Kelly had woken up and headed downstairs, to drink some coffee.

When they arrived at the kitchen, she grabbed two coffee cups and walked over to the coffee maker, as she poured the copy into each cup.

Kelly set the pot down, then headed into the dining room and sat down, as they started drinking their coffee. Well they were doing that, upstairs Connie was not in her bed and nowhere in sight.

Meanwhile in the dining room, they finally started to wake up and Kelly decided to go start breakfast well Larry went upstairs to change out of his pj's.

When he got upstairs, Larry decided to check on their daughter and open her bedroom door, noticing she was not in her bed. Where could she be He talk to himself, while stepping out into the hall and walk over to his room.

Larry stepped into his bedroom, making his way to the closet looking for what he was going to wear and across the hall, call me was starting to wake up.

When she finally woke up, call me found herself up against the ceiling and started to freak out "Help me... Mom... Dad... Help me!" She screamed in horror.

Downstairs Kelly was almost done with what she was doing, when the skillet dropped out of her hand and tumbled to the floor.

Well she was cleaning up the mess, Larry was putting on his tan short pants and a white T-shirt, when he heard their daughter's screams. He rushed to get his shorts, as he ran out of his room and slid across the hall, with his socks on.

What she glanced over at her bedroom door, Connie notice the door knob was turning "Help me, please help me!" She yelled out to whoever was on the other side of it.

Larry open the door, when Connie fell onto the bed and started crying her eyes out, when her dad stepped into the room. He ran over to his daughter side, wondering what was going on, since he didn't see her in there earlier.

Connie didn't want to say anything, as she debated on telling him and knew he might not understand, what was going on. "Daddy... Daddy ... I woke up on the ceiling," She said to him was a scared look on her face, while she was holding on to her dad's arm.

Why is she saying, I think she is just hysterical from yesterday He thought to himself, as he confronted her. "Are you sure?" He asked his little girl with a straight face, as Connie hung her head down and knew he didn't believe her.

She didn't say another word to her dad, as she crawled under the covers and pulled her sheet over head. Connie started to cry, not wanting her father to see it and he decided to leave her be, as he walked out of the room.

Larry headed across the hall to his bedroom, to finish getting dressed and he put on his green tank top, to go with his tan short pants.When he was done, he slipped on his sandals and stepped out of the room, as he made his way down the stairs.

Something it's not right, but I know I'm not losing my mind He thought you himself, while continuing down the staircase. Larry headed down the call way, to the kitchen to get some more coffee and Kelly stopped him in his tracks, then had him go up to get their daughter.

"She is not happy right now, let's give her some space," He said to his wife with a straight face, while she walked into the kitchen to grab a cup of coffee.

Kelly looked confused, not knowing what was going on and decided to go talk to him, to find out what had happened. She stepped inside the kitchen "What is going on with our little girl?" She asked her husband with a upset look on her face.

What her husband took a drink of his coffee, he tried to think what he was going to tell her I knew his wife was going to take it out of proportion.

When Larry started to explain, their daughter walked through the door and looked at her parents, hoping her dad didn't say anything to her mom.

Connie knew she had to stop her dad, from saying something to her mom "I'm hungry, what's for breakfast?" She asked her parents with a straight face.

They all headed into the dining room, sat down at the table and Connie noticed, that they were having oatmeal for breakfast. I hate oatmeal She thought to herself with a disgusted look on her face, while taking a bite of it.

She made it bunny face, as Connie took a bite out of her toast and hug she could finish it, so she didn't have to sit there too long. Larry and Kelly was talking to one another when they realized, they needed more toast and she got up, as she headed into the kitchen.

Connie took another bite of it, when her dad had ran out of coffee and went to grab some more, well their daughter set there by herself. She knew this was the perfect time, as she got up from her chair and grabs her bowl, then walked over to her parents bowls.

While she was scooping it into their bowls, Connie was watching the door of the kitchen and hoped she would not get caught. When she was done, call me made sure that her parents wouldn't notice it and heard back to her seat, as she continued to eat her toast.

Hope I don't get caught Shetalk to herself, when our parents walked into the room and Connie took a drink of her orange juice. "You already done?" They asked their daughter with a smile, since they knew she didn't like it.

"Can I have some more toast with jelly?" She asked her parents, while waiting on them to give her some. After waiting a few minutes, her mom had finished putting the jelly on the test and passed it around the table, to their daughter.

Larry said it on the plate, before going back to his food and Connie was happy that she got away with it, as she took a bite out of her toast.

Well she was still eating her food, her parents had finished eating and got up from the table, grabbing everything off of it. They headed into the kitchen, stepped inside and started on the dishes, while deciding on what they were doing today.

While they were doing that, Connie had finished her toast and picked her dishes up, then headed to where her parents was. When she got there, Connie set the dishes on the counter and then she went upstairs to change her clothes, while her parents finished up.

When Connie arrived at her bedroom, she started looking for what she was going to put on and wasn't sure if she could go swimming or not.

While Connie was doing that, down in the kitchen Larry and Kelly had just finished up and her husband went out back, as she headed upstairs to change.