CHAPTER 20

In the kitchen, Larry picked up his cup and poured himself another cup of coffee, as he tried to figure it out. Connie kept staring at her mom, wondering why she was just standing there.

"Mom, are you just going to be a lump on the log?" Connie said to her with a sigh.

A few minutes later, Kelly had snapped out of it"what my little girl?" She said to her daughter with a confused look. Connie just smiled, before heading out the back door and look back at her mom, while heading over to the swing.

When she got there, call me sat on the swing wished she could go swimming. Kelly was worried about their daughter because of her hand and decided to go out back.

While she was doing that, in the kitchen Larry was confused and didn't know what to think, while making his way out the door. He walked into the hallway, wondering about what was going on and noticed the back door was open.

While he was  shutting the door, Larry walk down the hall and went to the living room, looking for his wife as well as his daughter. He didn't see them, as he headed upstairs to look for them and they were nowhere in sight.

While he sat on the bed, trying to figure it out and Larry decided to go check outside, as he made his way downstairs. He decided to go check out front first, while making his way to the front door.

When he arrived there, Larry open the door and stepped outside, closing the door behind him. After stepping outside, he looked around the front yard and notice the car was still there, as he stood there thinking.

They couldn't go swimming Larry thought to himself, while making his way to the side of the house. "There you both are," He said out loud to both of them with a grand, as he was happy to see them.

Larry walked over to where they were, as he watched their daughter well she was getting higher and he didn't like that at all. "That's high enough!" He yelled out to them, while walking closer and Kelly looked at her husband.

"She is perfectly fine," She said to him with a mean look on her face, as she stopped pushing Connie. After she stopped pushing her, Connie started to lose her grip and was about to fall, when her dad ran up closer to her.

Larry had gotten there in the nick of time, as Connie flew off the swing and he caught her, hoping she was okay. "That is what I was talking about," He said with a angry boys, while checking their daughter out.

After doing that, he was happy and glad, that she was going to be fine. Larry let her down, as she walked back over to the swing and he looked at her with a word look on his face.

While him and Kelly was talking, about what had happened and they both agreed, for their little girl not to go so high. They was watching their daughter closely, to make sure she was fine and realize Connie was doing okay.

When Larry Kelly started walking away"Mom... Dad... I'm getting too high!" She screamed out to them with a scared look on her face, wondering if she was going to fall again.

Her parents turned towards they're daughter and notice Connie was higher than before. They took off running towards her, trying to figure out how she got up there herself and they didn't like it one bit.

Something is not right here Larry thought to himself, while trying to slow her down.

"Daddy... Tell her to stop, I'm scared!" Connie hollered out to her dad with tears in her eyes.

What is she talkin about, what does she know that we don't know They thought to themselves, as they try to get her off the swing.

When they finally got it to slow down, Larry grab their daughter and headed inside, as they kept trying to figure it out. Once inside the house, he said call me down and before they could say something, she had turned on the TV.

Connie searched for something to watch, as she finally found the Brady bunch Marathon and set the controller down, before laying down on the couch. While a few hours went by, Larry Kelly knew she had fallen asleep and decided not to wake her.

While Connie was sleeping, they decided to take a walk out back and have some alone time with each other, since they hardly did.

"Come with me, I want to show you something," Larry said to Kelly with a smirk on his face, as he took his wife's hand and headed towards the trees.

"Where are you taking me?" She asked him with a strange look on her face and wondered what he was up to. He didn't say a word to his wife, while walking into the trees and explained what he had thought about doing.

They had forgotten the swing episode, by the time they made the full walk to where the playhouse for Connie would be and Kelly started to look around.

While they were doing that, in the house Connie had woke up to quietness and wondered where her parents were.

Maybe they're busy with something She thought to herself with a straight face, while getting up from the couch and headed upstairs to use the bathroom. When she got to the top of the stairs, Connie walk straight to the bathroom and close the door behind her.

While she was using the bathroom, Connie heard something up in the hall and started listening more, to see if she was hearing it right. Connie didn't hear it anymore, well getting up and walked over to wash her hands.

When she was done, she stepped out of the bathroom and headed over to her parents room, to see if they were in there.

Connie stepped inside the room"Mom... Dad ... Are you in here," She said out loud with a sad look on her face, as there was no one there.

Where can they be, maybe they are out by the pool She thought to herself, before stepping out of the bedroom and went back down the stairs. When she arrived at the bottom, Cody went to the front door and opened it, looking around the yard.

"Mom... Dad!" She hollered out to them with a high-pitch voice and notice the car was still there.

Connie was dumbfounded, wall closing the door and headed down the hallway to the back door, as she was worried she would get her hand caught again.

She was feeling thirsty, when Connie decided to go into the kitchen first, as she made her way over there. When she got there, Connie stepped inside and walked over to the fridge, as she opened it up.

While she was looking for something to drink, out in the trees Larry and Kelly was having passionate sex. They just had the urge to do it, the both of them wish they could have tooken more time and started walking back to the house.

Inside the house, calling found the soda and stretch to reach the second shelf from the top.
I can't reach it, maybe I should stand on the inner ledge of it She thought to herself, as she stepped up on it and grab one, then stepped back onto the floor.

Connie closed the refrigerator door, walked over to the counter and set it down, opening the soda up. After opening it, she stepped out of the kitchen and walk to the back door, stepping outside.

When she was out there, call me walked over to the pool and looked around for her parents, as she hung her feet over the edge of the pool.

Connie knew that she shouldn't be doing it, but her parents was nowhere around to ask and started kicking her legs around in the pool.

I wish I could go swimming  Connie thought to herself, before getting up and made her way to the steps of the pool, as she stepped inside. She went to the second step and sat down, putting her hand on the side of the pool.

Connie was a little happier, sitting in the water and while she was enjoying it, her parents had walked out of the trees. They had smiles on their faces, as they walked towards the back door and didn't notice their daughter, in the pool.

When Larry and Kelly got closer to the house, they looked over and saw their daughter in the water. They started walking over to the pool, wondering what she was thinking, as they got closer to her.

"What do you think you're doing?" Her parents asked her with a Stern voice, before making her get out. Connie's happy face turn sad, as she got up and stepped out of it.