CHAPTER 34

When Joshua walked into the room, while handing her the hand towel with ice. After doing that "I'm going to go get our drinks," Joshua said to her with a exhausted look on his face.

"No, that's not necessary," She said back to him with a wink, while letting him know to get some glasses from the kitchen. He smiled at her, as he walked away and headed back to the kitchen stepping inside.

Wow... That smells delicious He said to himself, while opening the cabinet and grab three glasses. When he had them in hand, Joshua decided to check on the food in the oven and walk over to the stove, opening it up.

While he was doing that, in the living room Larry started to wake up and let his wife know, that he had a bad headache. "Okay, I'll get you something for that," Kelly said Larry with a smile while waiting on Joshua to get back.

Meanwhile in the kitchen, Joshua's sat the glasses down, as he open the oven door and saw it was close to being done. I haven't had a home-cooked meal, in a long time He talk to himself with a grin on his face, while picking up the glasses.

He walked over to the door, one Joshua try to open it and it wouldn't, as he knew this was a bad sign. While he was trying to figure a way out, in the living room Larry was starting to feel better and Kelly was worried, about Joshua.

"Where is Joshua, did he go home drunk?" He asked his wife with a concerned look on his face.

"No honey, he is in the kitchen grabbing some glasses," she said back to her husband with a uneasy look on her face.

Larry looked at his wife "You let him go in there, by himself?" He asked Kelly with a Stern voice, when he jumped up from the couch and speed walk down the hallway.

"It was his decision, to go in there!" Kelly yelled out to her husband with a upset look on her face, knowing what had happened earlier in there.

I hope Joshua is okay Hethought to himself, as he arrived at the kitchen door. Larry tried to open the door, as he worked on getting it open, he heard a thump and it was from inside.

"Hold on," He said to him with a loud voice, while kicking the door in and saw his friend, being drugged across the room by a shadow. Larry ran over to him, but couldn't get close enough and was suddenly yanked off his feet, as he was thrown across the room.

Kelly heard the commotion, from where she was sitting and ran down the hall, to see what was going on. While she was getting closer, there was a faint voice and didn't know where it was coming from, as Kelly made her way to the broken door.

When she looked inside, Kelly saw her husband up against the cabinet doors and out of the corner of her eye, she noticed the pantry door slammed shut. Where's Joshua Shetalk to herself with a scared look on her face, wondering where he could be.

Kelly was startled, when she saw the pantry door open and that's when Joshua walked out, with scratches on his arms as well as his pants. "Are you both okay?" She asked both of them with a sigh, wondering when they would find their daughter.

Joshua could tell, that they were missing their daughter and he was doing everything to help them. While she made her way over to check on the roast, the guys went back into the living room and Joshua sat down, as Larry went upstairs to get stuff for his friends marks.

After grabbing what was needed, Larry went back downstairs and over to where his friend was, setting the stuff down. wi Joshua was doctoring his wounds, Larry went back to the kitchen and checked on his wife.

"You okay, need any help?" He asked his wife was a kind voice, knowing everything was taking a toll on her.

"If you want, the table needs to be set," Kelly said to him with a crackly voice, when her eyes started to water. He walked over to her, putting his arm around his wife and try to comfort her, as she threw her arms around him.

While that was going on, in the other room Joshua had finished doctor in his wounds and decided to go see if he could help with anything, when the TV turned on. He looked at the screen, noticing it was pure static and as he got closer to it, Joshua saw a silhouette of a little girl.

That's amazing Hetalk to himself with a exciting look on his face, since this was the first time seeing this. Joshua decided to get in front of it, as he ran his hand across did and it felt weird, when they bloom a story to come out.

The mass has slowly formed into a hand and he started backing up, while the hand lunged out to him. When it grabbed the front of his shirt, Joshua did the only thing he could and used all his strength, to get away from whatever it really was.

While he wasn't getting nowhere, Joshua reached into his front right pocket and started cutting his shirt down the middle. He was able to get it done, as he took it off and got away, while watching it go back into the TV.

When the blue Mass was almost gone, it dropped the shirt and faded into the screen. I'm glad that's over He thought to himself with a sigh of relief and put his knife back into his pocket.

Joshua didn't know what to do, about a shirt and decided to go to the kitchen, she talked to Larry. He knew, it wasn't appropriate to walk around in another man's home, without clothes on and Joshua knew it was disgraceful.

Joshua had no choice in the matter, as he peeked around the corner and saw them comforting each other. I guess I'll have to wait Hetalk to himself with a straight face, when Kelly looked over to the doorway and noticed him peeking around the corner, with no shirt.

She whispered into her husband's ear, letting him know about Joshua and continue to let him know, he didn't have a shirt on.

Larry and Kelly stopped hugging one another, as his wife went back to work she had been doing and while she was busy doing that, he walked over to where Joshua was. While walking What happened to his shirt Larry thought to himself with a confused look on his face.

Larry didn't ask him anything, since he knew his friend would tell him and they started talking, while walking down the hall. "Let's go upstairs and get you a shirt and pants," He said to Joshua with a smile.

"Sounds good, sorry about not having a shirt on," Joshua said to Larry with a sigh of relief, as he started telling him what had happened.

"It's okay, I understand," Larry said back to him with a grin, as they walked up the staircase. After getting up there, the two of them walked to his bedroom and stepped inside, as Larry walked over to the closet.

While he was doing that, Joshua stood there looking around the room and downstairs, Kelly was setting the table. She made sure, that everything was on there and walked over to the living room, as she picked up the whiskey bottles.

When Kelly had them in hand, she grabbed the three glasses and made her way down the hall, stepped inside the dining room. She sent the stuff down, as she made her way to grab the pot roast and after doing that, Kelly took in to the table.

When she got there, Kelly said it onto the table and waited for them to get down there. "Dinner's ready!" She yelled out loud, hoping they had heard her and get down there, before it gets cold.

Kelly sat down at the table, as she poured her some whiskey and downed it, before making another one. This time, she added soda and up in the bedroom, Larry grabbed a pair of blue jeans as well as a gray t-shirt.

He handed them to Joshua "You can change in the left front bedroom, that's where you will sleep," Larry said to him with a smile. While he headed over to the bedroom, Larry was making his way down the stairs, realizing he forgot to tell him something.

"When you're done, come to the dining room!" He yelled out to him, while continuing the rest of the way down. After getting to the bottom, Larry made his way to the dining room and stepped inside, as he gave his wife a kiss on the cheek.