CHAPTER 25

When Connie started to shiver, as she sat up in bed and noticed her covers was across the room. She was so traumatized, that she couldn't say a word and across the hall, Larry had walked into the bathroom.

He got undressed, before stepping into the shower and when Larry was in, he heard doors slamming, as he piqued out of the shower.

He notice the door to the bedroom had been closed shut and as he went back to taking his shower, the bathroom door slam shut as well. Kelly looked at her husband, wondering what was going on and he reinsured her it was just the doors.

While they were making love in the shower, across the hall at their daughter's room, Connie got up out of her bed and made her way to her bedroom door.

She grabs a hold of the knob, turning it to get out and when Connie couldn't get it opened, she started to scream for her parents. She couldn't get anything to come out of her mouth, when Connie decided to keep pulling on the door and hoped it would open up this time.

Please... please open up She talk to herself, as tears ran down her little face. When the door opened, Connie had fallen down to the ground I'm not staying in here She thought to herself with a terrifying look on her face.

Connie picked herself up off the floor, as she scurries out of her room and was about to run to her parents room, when she noticed their door was shut.

While she headed to the stairwell, something took control over her and dragged her back to her bedroom, slamming the door shut. Connie was so scared, as she peed her pants and she was stuck up against her bedroom wall.

While she was caught in there, across the hall Larry and Kelly had just gotten dried off and started to get dressed. When they were done, they walked into their room and crawled under the covers, as he turned the TV on.

"I think we should check on our daughter," Kelly said to her husband with a worried look on her face, as she was having a weird feeling in her gut.

"She'll be fine," Larry said back to her with a straight face, not wanting her to know, he was having the same feelings as her.

Kelly wasn't going to stay put, even if her husband says too and she got up out of her bed, making her way to the bedroom door.

"Where are you going now?" Larry asked his wife with a confused look on his face, as he knew what you was going to do.

"I'm going to check on our daughter," She said back to him with a sigh, while opening the door. Kelly stepped out into the hallway, as she made her way over to Connie's room and try to open the door up, but couldn't.

She wasn't going to give up "Come help me!" She hollered to her husband with fear in her eyes. While she kept trying, Larry came into the hall and noticed some glowing blue light, under their daughters door.

He ran over to where his wife was, hoping they could get the door open and prayed their daughter was okay, as they started to push on it. When they got it halfway opened, Larry and Kelly couldn't believe what they saw.

The room was glowing blue with a strong powerful wind, it was so hard to keep the door opened and the power of the entity's through Kelly across the hall. What should I do He thought to himself with a straight face and didn't know what he was going to do.

"Get our daughter out of there!" Kelly screamed to her husband in a stern voice, as she got up from the floor and ran towards the door. Larry struggle to get the door open a second time, as he looked over his shoulder and saw his wife coming full speed ahead.

Come on, open up Hetalk to himself with a worried look on his face and hoped it would be opened before she got there. After a couple seconds, he finally got it opened and his wife ran straight through, as she tripped over.

Her husband stood in the middle of the doorway, trying to keep the door open and when she grabbed their daughter, Kelly looked over at Larry. The bed started to slide across the room to the door "Take her, please take our daughter!" Kelly yelled to Larry hoping he had heard her.

While she was about to do that, the entity got very outraged and started to grab Kelly's leg. The entity was not going to lose the little girl again, while it pulled on her leg and started to pull her away from the door.

"Catch her," Kelly screamed out to her husband with a terrifying look on her face, as she tossed Connie towards her dad. When Larry had caught her, he held her in his arm and try to reach for his wife with his other one.

She could not budge, as a blue glowing light got brighter and the wind had gotten stronger. While Larry was trying to figure something out, he noticed the door starting to close fast and he yanked his arm out of the way, as the door slams shut.

He took their daughter over to the staircase and set her down on the top step, then made his way back over to where his wife was. Larry tried to get the door open again, but couldn't and inside Kelly was sliding herself across the wall and hoping she could get there.

While they both were doing that, Connie was looking around and saw this girl walking towards her with blood running off of her. Connie was so frightened of it, she ran downstairs and out the back door, into the yard.

Please... Please leave me alone Shesaid to herself with tears running down her face. While Connie was standing in the middle of the yard, upstairs Kelly was finally able to get to the door and the blue glowing light had vanished.

When Larry was able to get his wife out of there, he threw his arms around her and started to comfort her, as she noticed her little girl was nowhere to be found.

"Where is she?" Kelly asked her husband with fear in her eyes, wondering why he didn't keep a closer eye on Connie.

"She's right over there," He said to his wife, as he turned to look and was stunned, that their daughter was not there. I new she understood me, to stay put Larry but to himself with a confused look on his face.

They started searching the house for her and outside in the yard, Connie was startled, when she saw her feet sinking into the ground. "Help... help me!" She screamed out loud with big watery eyes, wondering if her parents could hear her.

While she was doing that, upstairs her parents had finished looking in the other rooms and she was nowhere to be found. Where could she be Larry and Kelly talk to themselves with a concerned look on their faces.

They decided to check downstairs, while they scurried down the stairwell and wondering if Connie was in the basement.

When Larry and Kelly got to the bottom, they went straight to the basement door and opened it quickly, making their way to the bottom of the steps.

After getting to the bottom, they started searching all around the room and that's when they heard the door slam shut, as they went to check it out. When they got closer, the both of them noticed, it was the door to the basement.

"Are we going to be able to get out of here?" Kelly asked her husband with a worried look on her face.

"Don't worry, we will get out," Larry said to her, was a straight face, trying to not let it get to her.

They went back to searching through all the boxes and every corner of the basement. While they were doing that, out in the yard Connie was still fighting to get out of the mess she was in and realized her parents didn't hear her cries.

Connie knew that she was on her own, while she tried to figure out what could be done and didn't have no clue, as she continued to try to get out.

Larry and Kelly couldn't find their daughter in there and decided to go back up, so they could check the rest of the house. They walk to the top of the stairs, as he tried to open the door up and it seemed to be stuck.

"I thought you said we could get out," She said to her husband with a hateful voice, while looking over at him.

"What, we'll get out of here," He said to his wife with a angry face, before going back down and grabbing a crowbar.