CHAPTER 4

"I forgot to pay you, for tonight," he said to her was a smile.

"No, just wait until you check out," She said to him, before walking back to her apartment.

Larry walked out of the office, as he headed to his room and when he got there, he open the door, stepped inside closing the door behind him. He walked over to the bed, set the food and drinks down, as he took his shoes off.

When Carrie got up out of bed, reached over to grab the food and almost knocked the drinks over"You can wait a minute," her dad said to her, with a stern voice.

She started pouting, because of what her dad said a few seconds before and when was situated, he handed them their food as well as their  drinks.

The whole family watch TV, as they ate their food and when their daughter was finished, she took her stuff to the trash then walked back over to the bed. Larry and Kelly was finishing their food, when their daughter started jumping on the bed and both of them had lost their cool.

Her parents gave her a warning, to stop doing that and she continue to do it, as her mom headed over to her daughter's bed. Kelly grabbed her daughter by the arm, spanked her ass before putting her to bed and went back to eating her food.

When her and her husband finished eating, they threw the stuff away and turn the lights off, before getting into bed. Well both of them was watching the late night news, they had phone fast asleep, before it was half over.

The next morning, Connie had woken up and walked over to her parents bed, she started shaking them. When she woke them up, Larry looked at the time and noticed it was ten thirty, as their daughter had put on some short blue pants as well as a pink T-shirt.

Larry and Kelly got up, as she put on a pair of blue jeans and a white tank top while her husband put on black jeans as well as a green T-shirt.

The Millers grab their wallet and purse, as they stepped out of the door closing it behind them and headed down the hallway, to the front door. they stepped outside, as a whole family stepped inside the car and headed to find a place to eat, when he noticed a small restaurant.

When he pulled up in front of it, the outside walls were lavender with white trim and a parking area on the left side of the building. There is a window, on both sides of the glass door and a sign that hung above the door, that says Little Town Home Cooking.

There is a sign in the right window, that says open and a willow tree, that sits on each side of the building. Larry and his family stepped inside, as they noticed the walls were white with lamp under trim and dark wood floors.

On the wall are Old Town pictures and white tables and chairs around the room, as well as a dark wooden counter that sat on the right side of the door.

There is a register on the right side of the counter and a bouquet of daisies on the left side, on the back far a wall is the kitchen. In front of that is a drink station with all kinds of drinks and on the left side of it, is the men's bathroom.

On the right side of the drink station, is the woman's bathroom and flowers on every table, as the Millers waited to be seated. A lady walks up to the counter"How many?" She asked them with a smile, as she handed their daughter a green sucker.

"There are three," Larry said to her, as he winked at heroh, well the way you looked around and found one.

Sally green age sixty five years old was grayish black hair and green eyes as well as five foot five and skinny. She is a hard worker, but she believes in hard love and doesn't put up with any employee not doing their work, or she will fire them on the spot.

"Follow me," She said to them, as she walked them over to the table, with menus in hand.

The Millers sat down at the table, as she handed them the menus with a smile"What would you like to drink?" She asked them, as she waited for them to tell her.

"Okay," Sally said to them, as she walked away to get their drinks.

Well Larry and Kelly was looking at the menu, out of the corner of his eye oh, he seen his daughter trying to open the green sucker. He snatched it right out of her hand and let her know, she couldn't have it, as she started crying.

When Sally arrived back at the table, she set the drinks down and waited for them to order, as she stood there patiently. The Millers shut down wondering if they had started the construction yet and decided to see about it after breakfast.

"Three ham and eggs specials please," Larry said to the waitress with a smile.

"How would you like your eggs?" She asked him, with a grin.

"Over easy," He said to the waitress.

So we walked away from their table, to put the order in and the Millers started talking to one another, as they waited. Meanwhile on the outskirts of town, Walter was forgetting things together, for the job and waiting for his crew to arrive.

When the crew arrived, everyone scattered and started loading the equipment, onto the trucks. The eight men, had everything on the trucks, as they work together to secure the stuff, before heading out.

Walter stepped out of the trailer "Come here and give me a hand!" He yelled across the yard, when two of them came running.

"What's up boss?" they asked him with a straight face, while the both of them waited to find out what they needed to do.

"Go inside, get the ice chests and put them into the back of my truck" he said to them, while stepping inside.

The two men walked into the kitchen, grabbed them and took them to the truck, as they set the chests into the back. "Everyone load up!" He'll to all of them, with a Stern voice.

Well everyone was stepping into the trucks, the boss was locking his office up and walk to his vehicle. Walter stepped inside, making sure he didn't forget anything and got back out, to check each truck.

After everything was checked, he got into his vehicle and left his yard, with the other guys right behind them. While waiting to the work site, across town the Millers was waiting on their food and notice the waitress, walking towards them.

When she arrived, so he said their food in front of them every filled the drinks, before leaving their table. They started eating, when Kelly looked at her watch and noticed, it was a few hours before noon.

She went back to eating her food, while on the outskirts of town, the contractors had arrived at the site. Everyone stepped out of their trucks, closing the doors behind them and scattered as they started ripping parts of the house apart, by hand.

Well the men were doing that, a few men started to feel something brushing up against them and every time they looked behind them, there was no one there. When the men couldn't do anymore, that's when they had to go get the bulldozers brought in.

There was four workers, that walked over to the machines and climbed inside, as every guy started there's a. One by one, the men started towards the old house and started raising their buckets, as they started ripped the house down.

Out of nowhere, the machines just shut down and the man couldn't figure it out. The men turned the keys and they wouldn't start, when they step down, as they went to check on the engines.

Everyone stepped back onto them, set down and try to start them again. The machine started back up, as the man continued their work, without thinking much about it.

"You four, come with me!" The boss said to them, while they loaded up into the truck.

Walter pulled out of the driveway and onto the road, to go pick up the dumpsters. When the men were done, the man stepped down off the bulldozer and walked over to the cement floor, as I sat down to rest.

The one guy looked at his watch, he noticed it had been two hours and then man were getting thirsty, as lunchtime was coming around. One of the men noticed a well, that was one hundred yards away and decided to take a walk over to it, to see if there was any water in it.