CHAPTER 24

"Nothing," Larry said back to his wife was a kind voice, as he didn't turn around and hope she would believe him.

"Okay, quit playing around you too and get the chips over here," Kelly said to him with a kind voice and carried the food into the dining room.

While she was doing that, he tried one last time to open it up and when he did, the door came flying open. Larry fell across the floor, as Connie walked out and wondered what had happened to her dad.

I hope he's okay she thought to herself with a worried look on her face, While running over to his side. She dropped the chips onto the floor "Daddy, are you okay?" Connie asked her father with tears in her eyes.

"I'm okay sweetie," He said to their daughter was a side, since he didn't want her to know, he was feeling a little pain. Connie was happy, that her dad was going to be okay and then Kelly walked into the room.

What is going on in here Kelly thought to herself in disbelief, and she just stood there looking at both of them."What the hell is going on in here?" Kelly said to both of them with a stern voice, as she noticed the bag of chips on the floor.

"Uh...uh...uh the door locked me down, Connie came to check on me?" Larry said to his wife was a kind voice, well getting up off the floor. Connie grab the chips off the floor, making her way past her mother and knew she was not happy with them.

When she got to the door, kony stepped into the hallway and walked over to the dining room, setting the chips onto the table.

While she decided to stay there, in the kitchen Larry and Kelly was having a heated discussion, over everything that was going on around there.

They finished up, before grabbing three sodas and headed over to the dining room, while sitting the drinks down in front of each plate. Larry and Kelly sat down at the table, while everyone grabbed themselves a hot sandwich and chips.

When they notice their daughter had two sandwiches and a pile of chips on her plate. He looked at their daughter "Make sure you eat all of it and don't waste it," He told her with a stern voice.

"I will Daddy," She said back to her dad with a smile on her face, as she took a bite out of her food. Larry smiled over to their daughter, while they all started eating their dinner and a few minutes later, Connie was about done with her two sandwiches.

She reached across the table, grabbing another sandwich and her parents, was staring at her as she picked it up. What are they staring at Connie talk to herself with a weird look on her face, sending it on to her plate.

She decided to shrug it off, before starting on her third sandwich of the night. While Connie was eating her food, her parents watched on word at their daughter and knew she was about done, as she put the last fight in her mouth.

"What's wrong?" Connie asked her parents with a straight face, wanting to know what their problem was with her eating another one.

"Nothing is wrong," Her parents said to their little girl with a smile and went back to eating their dinner. Connie sat there calmly, while waiting for her parents permission to leave the table and after five minutes, she got up grabbing her dishes then walked out of the room.

She carried her dishes into the kitchen, set them into the sink, before heading upstairs to get her clothes together. When Connie was through, she walked over to the refrigerator and grab yourself another soda.

After she had did that, she walked over to the door and stepped out into the hallway, as Connie made her way to the staircase. When she got there, call me went upstairs to her room and while walking up to her bedroom door, she had a uneasy feeling come over her.

What is going on, hope it's not her again She talk to herself with a scared look on her face, while reaching for the door knob. World grabbing it, she realize it was ice cold and new something wasn't right, as she opened her bedroom door.

Connie step inside her room, she noticed your room was chilly and didn't waste no time, she ran over and grabbed her white nightgown. When she had everything together, Connie ran out of her bedroom and down the hallway to the bathroom, stepping inside.

She slammed the door shut, while starting her bath water and downstairs, Larry and Kelly had heard the slamming upstairs. "I'll go check," He told his wife karma while stepping out of the dining room and headed down the hall, to the staircase.

While he headed upstairs, his wife was going into the kitchen with her hands full of dishes, setting them down on the counter. Kelly started the water, while squirting some dish soap in and gently set them into the sink.

She started on them, hoping everything was fine with Connie and upstairs, let me walk straight over to her room. When he stepped inside, Larry looked around her room and noticed she was not there, as he stepped back into the hall.

Where can she be He thought to himself, with a curious look on his face. While Larry just stood there, in the bathroom Connie had gotten undressed and stepped into the tub, letting the water fill up.

When her dad heard the splashing in running water, he walked over to the bathroom, knocking on the door. "Connie are you in there?" He said to her was a kind voice, waiting for her to answer him.

Larry didn't hear a response, so he was about to open the door and heard their daughter laughing, knowing she was okay. He didn't want to disturb her, as he made his way to the stairwell and headed down to the living room, to watch some TV.

When he was halfway down, he heard his daughter talking to herself. Is she talking to herself or talking to someone Larry thought to himself, wall trying to figure it out.

While he was trying to do that, in the bathroom, he was arguing with the entity to leave her alone."Stop ... Stop it ... Do you hear me stop it!" She screamed out loud was a horrifying voice.

When he heard that, Larry ran up the stairs and down the hall, to where their daughter was. He quickly open the door, to find the entity in there with their little girl and notice it looks like his wife's friend.

No, that's impossible He talk to himself with a unbelievable look on his face, as he ran to Connie side. "Leave my family alone!" Larry screamed out loud to it, putting his arm around his little girl.

While he looked onward, The entity would not go away and down in the kitchen, Kelly had finished was what she was doing. Something is not right She talk to herself with a weird look on her face.

Kelly didn't hesitate a minute, while stepping out of the kitchen and into the Hall, while heading to the bottom of the steps. When she arrived there, Kelly was feeling a uneasy feeling and ran up to the second floor, as she started to feel it even more so.

While scurrying over to their daughter's room, she noticed the door open and took a look inside, noticing they weren't in there. They have to be in the bathroom Kellythought to herself, while making her way over there.

When she got to the door, Kelly started to turn the knob and on the other side, The entity had vanished into thin air. Kelly open the door up, to find her husband sitting on the side of the tub and their daughter was taking a bath.

She smiled at her family, knowing that everything was fine and stepped out of the bathroom, as she headed to her bedroom to get stuff ready for her shower. While Kelly was doing that, Larry was waiting on Connie to finish up and when she was done, he helped her out of the tub.

When Coney finished drying off, her dad gave her a kiss and walked out of there, as he made his way to their bedroom. Connie started getting dressed, hoping that entity wouldn't come back and when she was done, she let the water out of the tub.

She made her way out of there, as Connie made her way to her bedroom and pulled the covers back, before climbing into bed. When she was in, Connie pulled the covers over her and as her eyes got heavy, she drifted off to sleep.

After she was sound asleep, over at her parents room Larry was getting his stuff together, while his wife was already in the shower. When he had everything together, across the hall, Connie was woken up by the coldness in her room.