CHAPTER 27

"Kelly, get out of here now!" Larry hard to his wife with a high-pitched voice, while he kept on digging faster to get Connie out of there.

What's going on out there Kelly thought to herself with a side, as she dropped the blanket and ran to the back door and stepped outside. "Come quickly!" Larry yelled to his wife with a worried look on his face, while continuing to dig.

"Wa... what's going on?" She ask her husband with a scared look on her face, and she went running over there. When Kelly got closer, she was petrified what she saw and couldn't understand, how that was possible.

She ran over to Connie side coma while her husband kept doing what he was doing and noticed there was only one leg cops, as she waited to pull the daughter out. While Kelly was waiting, she noticed a little girls arm brace was off and started to check it out, when Connie woke up.

"Does this hurt?" Kelly asked her with a kind voice, and she started moving the hand and fingers.

"No mama, it doesn't," Connie said back to her with a straight face, wondering when she would get out of there. Connie looked at her parents, wondering why she was freezing and that's when her dad had freed her other leg.

"Go get a hot bath going," Larry said to his wife with a eater look on his face, as he pulled her daughter out of the hole. His wife took off running through the door, as she continued to the stairs and when she got there, Kelly was breathing heavily.

She wanted to rest, but telling me she couldn't and pushed her way up the steps, wondering if she would make it. While she was doing that, out in the yard Larry pick their little girl up and headed inside, as he held her close to him.

He hoped his body heat would warm her up some, while making his way to the stairs and had Connie and hand, as she started to doze off. Larry news it wasn't good, by the way their daughter was dozing off and he ran up the stairs, praying nothing would happen to her.

After getting close to the bathroom, he started pulling on his shoes and socks off, dropping them on the floor. When he stepped inside the room, Kelly had the water running in the tub and Larry started removing their daughter's clothes.

I hope she will be okay They talk to themselves with a straight face, just in case Connie woke up. When he was done, Larry sat their daughter into the warm water and held her up, so she wouldn't drown.

While he was doing that, tell me when to get some clothes for Connie and when she stepped out, their little girl started waking up. She looked over at her dad "I'm thirsty," she said to her father with a low pitch voice.

When she was finally awake, he left the bathroom and walk downstairs to the kitchen, to grab her a glass of water. While he was doing that, open their daughter's room Kelly had found a pair of blue short pants and a green t-shirt, as she made her way back to the bathroom.

Kelly noticed when she got there, Connie was wide awake and stepped inside, setting the stuff down other daughters. After she did that, Kelly smiled at her before walking out and hit it into their room, to grab some clothes to put on after the shower.

When she found her blue jeans short pants and a purple halter top, Kelly made her way into the bathroom, closing the door behind her. While she was doing that, Larry was coming upstairs with a glass of water for Connie and when he got there, he saw the little one playing in it.

Larry walked into handing glass of water to her and walked out and headed to the room, wondering what his wife was doing. When he was in the bedroom, Larry could hear the shower going and knew his wife was in there, as he started to find some clothes to put on.

While he was doing that, Kelly had just stepped under the water and was enjoying it, as the dirt rolled off her hair as well as her body. Larry had found, a pair of black short pants and a white tank top, then he made his way over to the bathroom door.

When he was there, Larry open the door and stepped inside, hoping he wouldn't scare his wife. He shut the door, as Larry started getting address and when he was done, his wife didn't hear him stepping inside.

While he was waiting to get some of the water, or at the hall bathroom, Connie me was having a good time. What was that, am I seeing things She thought to herself with a curious look on her face, since she knew her parents was close by.

Connie wiped her eyes, as she took another look down at the water and salt the same thing. "Who are you?" Connie Ash little blonde haired girl in the water with a smile.

Connie waited on the little girls, to tell her her name and when she didn't, Connie couldn't understand why. After a few minutes, the little girl smile. Connie and started to talk to her with a low voice.

"Come and play with me?" The little girl said to her with a grin on her face. Connie stared at her, not knowing what she should do and a few minutes later, Connie gave into playing with her.

While they were playing in the water, Connie was starting to get cold and she didn't know if it was a good idea or not, to join the tub.

"My name is Stacy, I've lived here since I was born," She told Connie was a sad look on her face, since she hasn't had anyone to talk or play with.

"Hi there, what a pretty home," Connie said to her was a sigh of relief, hoping her parents didn't walk in. When Connie decided to pull the drain plug, she let Stacy know, that she was going to put warm water in.

While she was doing it, Connie realized her friend was fading away and put the plug back in, noticing it was already too late. Across the hall, Larry and Kelly have finished with their shower and started to dry off, before getting dressed.

After getting dressed, they decided to take a nap, as a walked out of the bathroom. They both walked over to their bad, pulling the covers back and guardian, pulling the covers over them.

Maybe I should check on her He thought to himself with a curious face, as he grabbed the remote. "Are you okay in there sweet pea!" He screamed over to his daughter, wanting to know if she was okay.

"I'm okay daddy, I'm fine," Connie screams back to her dad, as she started to put some hot water into the tub and hoped her friend would be back. When Larry knew she was okay, you turn the TV on and found the weather channel.

While he was watching it, his wife had fallen asleep and Larry knew him, that he would be soon. When he was watching it, Larry had slipped off to sleep and across the hall, Connie was turning the water off.

She was sitting in the water with a sad look on her face, since her little friend was gone and decided to get out, as she pulled the plug. Connie went to get up and noticed the tub wasn't draining right, as she got out of it.

When she was dry, Connie got dressed and walked back to the tub, noticing it hadn't rained much. Coney island over the side of the tub, reaching into the old during and she couldn't find anything.

She decided to go tell her father, as she couldn't get her fingers out of it and noticed the entity. Connie man that little girl was not who she said she was and Connie I was about to scream, when she was pulled in.

After that had happened, Connie didn't know where she was in as hours went by, she was hoping to hear her parents. When night fall came, Larry and Kelly woke up to a quiet house and noticed they had been sleeping all day.

They sat up in bed, putting their feet on the ground and decided not to wake their daughter up. Larry and Kelly got up, flipping their feet into their sandals and stepped out of the room, making their way downstairs.

When they talk to the bottom, the two of them wants you to the kitchen and made themselves a sandwich, before going into the dining room to eat.

The two of them grab their food and drinks, as they made their way to the table. They set their stuff on the table, pulling the chairs out and sat down, scooting their chairs up close.