CHAPTER 37

She looked over at her husband with tears rolling down her face, as Kelly just wanted Connie back and wondered if she was going to last that long.

While Larry was comforting his wife, Joshua had walked in and set the coffee pot as well as the basket of biscuits down, before taking a seat. After everyone was seated, they started fixing their plate and Kelly realize, that they both did breakfast.

"Thanks for cooking breakfast, both of you," Kelly said to them both with a smile, trying to keep them from worrying about her. Larry and Joshua smiled at her, while taking a drink of their juice and looked at one another, knowing something was bothering her.

They knew what it was, but didn't want to bring it up and went back to eating their food, not to upset her. While everyone was eating, Joshua was explaining what the paranormal activity people do and how they have a lot of equipment, they use.

When she was done, Kelly got up and started clearing the table, since they were talking. Kelly head cleared everything off the table, as she took the last platter in and started the dishwater.

Kelly lost track of herself, as soapy water was running over in the sink and in the other room, Larry and Joshua heard like running water. Is that water They thought to themselves, with a word look on their faces.

They wasn't sure if it was, until they saw some of it at the edge of the kitchen to work. Larry and Joshua stood up, ran into the kitchen before they could step inside, they saw everything turning a glowing blue and knew that wasn't good.

The whole house started to turn cold, while Kelly noticed it inside the kitchen and didn't know what to do. "Honey, come here quickly!" She yelled out to her husband and prayed he would get there fast.

Kelly didn't know, that the both of them was out in the hall and when they stepped inside, Larry and Joshua took their time walking across the floor. "Eek... You guys scared the hell out of me," She said to them with a white face, as she tried to calm down.

When Kelly finally calm down, she went back to doing what she was working on and continue making a shopping list, not knowing how long those people would be there.

"What you working on?" Larry and his wife with a straight face, while turning the water off, on the kitchen sink.

She looked at him with a evil eye "A shopping list, what did you think I was doing," Kelly said to him was a Stern voice, as she continued on. He knew not to bother her anymore and Larry, Joshua started cleaning up the mess on the floor.

While they were working on that, go ahead finish the list and headed into the hallway, letting them know she would be back. I can't believe, he had the balls to ask me that She thought to herself, while making her way to the front door.

When she open the front door "dammit?" Kelly said out loud with a mean voice, noticing she was in her night clothes and slam the door, while I'll making her way upstairs.

While she was heading to the bedroom, down in the kitchen Larry and Joshua I just finished cleaning the water up. "What was that about?" He asked Larry was a sigh, hoping everything was okay.

"I think my wife, just noticed she was still in her night clothes," He said back to his friend. The two of them started laughing, trying to get through the day until the people get there and upstairs, Kelly close the bedroom door.

She went straight into the bathroom, turning the water on and got undressed, stepping under the shower faucet. How could I not know, I still had my night clothes on She thought to herself with tears in her eyes, as Kelly was missing their daughter.

"Don't cry mommy," Connie said in a low voice, to our mother and try to let her know, that she was okay.

"Baby is that you?" She asked her with a curious look on her face and felt a touch on her arm. Kelly started to be at ease, knowing that she was okay and couldn't wait to tell her husband.

When she stepped out of the shower, Kelly grabbed a towel and started drawing off, before going into the bedroom to get dressed.

She wrapped the towel around her, while making her way to the dresser and started putting on her undergarments, before looking for something to wear.

Kelly started looking for what she was going to wear and downstairs, Larry and Joshua had finished what they were doing. They headed down the hallway, as they made their way to the staircase and headed up, to get a shower.

When Larry and Joshua got to the top, his friend went straight to the hall bathroom and he went to his room, noticing the door was closed. "I'll bring you some clean clothes," Larry said to him with a smile, before opening the door.

"Okay, just bring them in when you have them," Joshua said to him with a grin, before stepping inside. While Joshua was turning the water on, he felt a bed sensation and wondered, if he was going to be safe to take one.

I'm sure it'll be fine He thought to himself, while getting undressed and when Joshua was ready, he stepped into the shower. While he was doing that, across the hall Larry had stepped into his room and saw his wife getting dressed.

Kelly put on her white jeans and her pink tank top, while Larry walked over to the closet. He stepped inside, as he was looking for clothes to where and some for Joshua.

While he was doing that, Kelly slipped her white sandals on and walked over to the bathroom mirror, as he started brushing her hair. When she was done, Kelly walked over to the bedroom door and went to step out into the Hall.

"I'm going now, do you need anything from town?" She asked her husband was a kind voice.

Larry stuck his head out, looking over at his wife "No, I don't think so," He said to her from across the room. Kelly decided to get more stuff to drink, as she made her way to the stairs and started down to the front door.

When she got there, Kelly open the door stepping outside and walked over to the car, as she unlock the door. She stepped into the driver's seat closing the door behind her, as Kelly pulled out of the driveway and onto the road.

While she was doing that, Larry found the clothes for him and his friend, as he made his way over to the hall bathroom. He stepped inside, setting the closed down and let Joshua know, that they were there.

"Okay, thanks," he said back to Larry with a kind voice, as he continued with his shower. Larry stepped into the hole and made his way back to his room, stepping inside.

He made his way over to the bed, grabbing his clothes and walked over to the bathroom, setting the closed down. Larry garden dress, as he turned the water on and stepped into the shower, wondering how long his wife was going to take.

He realized, that he should have told Kelly to pick up for meat lover pizzas and four combos, as he decided to not bother his wife with that. While he was taking a shower, over in the hall bathroom Joshua was putting on a pair of black jeans and a blue t-shirt.

When he was doing, Joshua made his way over to the laundry chute and put the dirty clothes in, before going downstairs. After doing that, he made his way to the staircase and started walking down to the bottom.

He's probably in the shower still he thought to himself, as he walked over to the living room and sat down, noticing the front door was wide open.

That's weird, did they leave it open for some reason Joshua thought to himself, with a confused look on his face and didn't know, if he should close it. Joshua decided not to mess with it, so we reach for the TV remote and try to find something on.

While was doing that, upstairs let me finish getting dried off and started slipping on his blue jeans. When he was done with that, he put his green tank top on and headed to the stairs, are they made its way down.

He noticed when he was halfway down the staircase, the front door was open Did Joshua open the front door, for some reason Larry thought to himself, with a confused look on his face.

"Did you open the front door?" He asked Joshua from a distance, as he got to the bottom of the stairs.