CHAPTER 7

When the movers started carrying the furniture in, Kelly was inside, telling them where things went. There is a black wooden door, on the front right side of the hallway and the walls were white with blue trim, the floor was white stained wood.

On the middle right wall is a window and on the far wall is another window, there is blue lace curtains that hung above both windows. In the middle of the room, is a red oak dining table and it has eight chairs all around the table.

There is a silver candle holder, on each side of the table and a glass bowl of fruit, set in the center. On the left middle wall, was a big antique wooden clock and to the right of that, is a doorway.

It leads to the kitchen, the walls are yellow with green trim and the floor is a light yellow tile. there is a window on the far middle wall, as well as the right middle wall and green curtains hung above them.

Below the right window is a sink, with a green tiled counter and light yellow cabinets below it. There is light yellow cabinets that hung on each side of the window and a white flat top stove to the right of it.

To the left of the door window, is a big two-door white refrigerator and to the left of that, is a broom closet. There is a door to the left of it and it leads to the hallway, there is also a big pantry to the left of that.

When you step out of the kitchen door, there is a red oak wooden staircase to the right and it leads to the second floor. Across the hall is another door, that leads to the laundry room and the walls are tan with brown trim.

The laundry room has tan told for, on the right middle wall is a window and on the far middle wall is another window, with white blinds that hung above them. There is a white washer to the left of the window and a white dryer to the right of it.

On the left for a while, is a built-in ironing board and next to it is a laundry chute, next to that is a closet. when you step out of the door, there is another door to the right and it's the living room, the walls are white with red trim.

The floor is white stained wood, with a window on the middle for wall, as well as on the right middle wall and red lace curtains hung above them.

On the right middle wall, is a forty-inch TV, that Hanges on it and under it is a small table, with the DVD player as well as the controllers. in the middle of the room, is a big black couch and a red oak coffee table, with a glass candy bowl in the middle of it.

To the left of it, is a red oak chair and it sits on each side of the window with one on each side of the other one. There is family photos, that hung all around the room and a clock come above the far window.

After getting everything unpacked downstairs, as they headed up the stairs and the hallway was white with tan trim, with white carpet flooring. To the left of the hallway, is a black door and it leads to one of the master bedrooms.

The walls were lavender with white trim, with a opal white carpet and on the middle left wall, is a window. There is white lace curtains, that hung above it and a red oak dresser, set underneath the window.

To the left of it, is a big walk-in closet and the walls were white with lavender trim, with white stained wood. On the middle right wall, since a king size bed and it has lavender sheets, with white bedspread.

There is a red oak nightstand, that sits on each side of the bed and a white lamp, sits on both of them. Next to the lamps are alarm clocks and pictures of them hung on the walls.

On the farm metal wall is a door, that leads to the master bath and the walls or white with lavender trim. The floor has white tile and on the farm middle wall is a window, with love under lace curtains hung above it.

To the right of it, is the shower and it has a glass door, the inside was white with lavender tiles on the walls. On the farm West Wall, is a white toilet with silver fixtures throughout the bathroom and to the left of that, is the white sink.

There is a medicine cabinet, with a mirror on it and it hung above the sink. Well Larry was unpacking in there, Kelly went to the room at the end of the hall and noticed the laundry shoot on the wall, before stepping inside.

The walls were white with blue trim, the floor was a light blue carpet and a full size bed set up against the middle left wall. There is a red oak side table, that's out on both sides of the bed and Kelly started putting on the blue sheets, with a white bedspread.

On the nightstands, was a blue lamp on on each one and a red oak dresser, set up against the middle right wall. Above the dresser is a window, with blue lace curtains that hung above it and on the right side of the bedroom, was the closet.

The walls were blue with white stained wooden floors and next to the bedroom, is a door that leads to the bathroom. She walked out of the room, then headed into the hallway, as she walked over to the bathroom and stepped inside.

Kelly notice the walls were white with tan trim, the floors had white tiled floor and a window on the middle for wall. There is tan lace curtains, that hung above the window and to the left of it, is a white toilet.

Next to it is the same, with a medicine cabinet and mirror above it, as she put some tan towels in the bathroom. On the right wall, is a shower combo and it had a glass sliding door, well she said the shampoo down inside.

She grabs a conditioner, soap and set it inside before leaving the bathroom. When Kelly was done, she stepped into the hallway What was that she thought to herself, while wondering would have brushed up against her.

She looked around, but didn't see a thing and walked over to the right side of the hallway, stepping inside. The walls were white with pink trim, with light pink carpet and on the right middle wall, was a window.

There is a closet on the left side of the doorway, with pink walls with white trim and there is stained pink wooden floors. There is a full size bed, that's at on the right middle wall and a red oak nightstand, on each side of the bed.

The sheets were white with a pink bedspread and a colorful lamp, on each side table. There is a dresser on the far wall, that sits under the window and little sculptures of unicorns, set all over it.

On the left wall is a toy chest, that sits under the window and different types of dolls, sit inside the box. Down the hall is another master bedroom, when you walk inside, the walls are turquoise with white trim and the floor was a light turquoise.

There is a closet to the left of the door, the walls are white with turquoise trim and a light turquoise stain wooden floor. On the right middle wall, is a window and it has white lace curtains that hung above it.

Underneath the window is a red oak dresser, with a white runner on it and on the middle left wall is a king-size bed. there is a red oak nightstand, on both sides of the bed and a glass lamp sat in the middle of it, with a alarm clock next to it.

The sheets were turquoise, with a white bedspread and on the far wall is the bedroom. When you walk inside, the walls are white with turquoise trim and the floor is a light turquoise, with white tiles.

On the far middle wall is a window, with turquoise curtains hung above it and to the right of it, is the shower. The shoulder has a glass door and on the inside walls are turquoise tile, with white tile flooring.

On the left side of the window, is a white toilet and next to it is a white sink, with a medicine cabinet with mirror above it. Larry had finished their bedroom, then stepped into the hallway and went looking for his wife, to see if she needed help.