CHAPTER 3

When they got to their hotel room, they went inside and Connie decided to go take a shower first, before her parents dose.

When she turned the water on, she started getting undressed and realized she had forgotten to grab some clean clothes.

She wrapped a towel around her body, as she ran out of the bathroom and straight to the closet, in search for some clothes.

While she was in there, her parents was sitting on the side of the bed and thought their daughter was losing her mind, as she went running back into the bathroom.

When she got in there, she dropped the towel and jumped into the shower, hoping the hot water doesn't run out before she gets done.

In the other room, her parents decided to watch the news, Larry got up and headed over to the TV, so he could turn it on. When it was on, he searched through the channels and found what he was looking for, then he headed back over to the bed.

When he sat back down, next to his wife and put his arm around her, as they started watching the news. Larry and Kelly was intrigued, by what they were seeing and then they heard the most horrible sound, coming from the bathroom.

When they realized, their daughter was trying to sing, they started laughing so hard their faces turned red. In the bathroom Connie overheard laughing and thought it was something on TV and she went back to finishing up her shower.

Larry and his wife finally stop laughing, as they wandered what was taking their daughter so long and Kelly got up, then walked into the bathroom.

"What are you doing?" She asked her daughter, as she waited on a reply.

A minute went by, with no answer from her and that's when she had enough, as she yanked the curtain back.

Kelly was mad as hell, as she seen the mess her daughter had done and she turned the water off, then yanked her out of the shower. Carrie let out a scream, as she tried to get back into the shower and her mom wouldn't let her and her mom grab a towel to dry off.

Well she was drawing her little girl off, her daughter started crying and started stomping her feet, on the wet floor. After her mother got her dried off, she grabbed her little girls arm and stepped into the other room, as she started getting her dress.

When she got her dressed, her mom made her go lay down on the bed, before heading out the door to get some towels.

"Where are you going?" Her husband asked her with a curious look on his face.

"I have to get more towels to clean up her mess," she said to him, as she slammed the door shut.

He was stunned, by the way she acted and knew she was not like that, as he got up from the bed. Larry walked over to the door, opened it and saw his wife walking over to the maid and stepping back inside closing the door behind him.

In the whole way, Kelly had just walked up to the maid"I need some more towels?" She asked her, hoping she would give her a lot of them.

The maid handed her for towels, before stepping into the room and tell him I knew it would take more than that, to clean up that mess. She looked inside the room, hoping the girl was in the bathroom and when she didn't see her, she then walked out of the room.

She knocked on the door, or her husband to open it, because she didn't have the key with her and that's when she found it on again. The door opened up, as her husband stood there looking at all the towels and wondered, how she got so many.

He didn't want to ask, so he just kept his mouth shut, as she headed straight to the bathroom and started cleaning up the mess.

When it was clean oh, she had her husband open the door so she could run the wet towels out of the room and when she got into the hallway, she hurried over to put them in the cart.

Kelly had put them in the bag, as she scurried back to her room and noticed her husband holding the door open.

"Thank you," She said to him with a smile.

She walked over to the bed, sat down to rest before getting a shower and her husband, close the door before going over to sit down. When he was done, you walked over to the bed, sat down next to his wife and waited for her to go take a shower with him.

"Go and take your shower," Kelly told her husband with a smile.

He smiled at his wife, as he got up and headed for the closet and open the door, as he looked for some clothes. After finding what he needed, he headed over to the bathroom and stepped inside closing the door behind him.

Larry walked over to the sink, pulled out his razor and shaving cream then he started to shave. When he was finished, he got undressed and turn the water on, as he pulled the shower curtain back.

He stepped into the shower, closing the shower curtain and started to let the water run down his back, when his wife walked in. Kelly took her clothes off, stepped into the shower and stood there, while waiting for her husband to finish soaking his back.

When he was about done, he looked up and noticed his wife standing in front of him, as he smiled at her before letting her have some of the water. They both of them was enjoying their shower and enjoying the quietness, but it didn't last long.

Their daughter was pounding on the door, saying she was hungry and her parents tried to ignore her. After a few minutes, they both stepped out of the shower, dried off before getting dressed.

When they were done, they stepped out of the bathroom and gave their daughter the evil eye, before walking over to the bed. Kelly and Larry was trying to figure out something for them to eat, as they decided one of them will go get the food for dinner.

He decided that he would be the one to go, as he grabbed his wallet and headed out the door, thinking what he was going to get. He walk down the sidewalk, when he decided on chili fries and headed over to the Burger Joint, hoping they make it.

When he arrived at his destination, he opened the door and stepped inside, as he walked up to the register. Well Larry was waiting, he decided to sit down for a bit and look through the menu, as he looked to see if they had what he was thinking of getting.

"Yes... yes!" He said out loud, as he was the static about them having the chili fries.

When the customers looked over at at him, wondering what was wrong with him, as they went back to enjoying their dinner.

The waitress walked up to where he was at"can I get you something?"May said to him with a smile, as she remembered who he was.

Larry looked up at her, then realized it was May and smiled at her "yes, I'll have three chili fries and three lemonades to go please," He said to her with a wink.

"Okay," she said to him, then went to put the order in before she decided to pour him a glass of lemonade.

When it was poured, she walked over and sat it down in front of him, before going to check on the other customers. Larry thought to himself, she is such a sweetheart and took a big drink of his lemonade, as he sat there waiting on the food.

He looked up, as he noticed there was to go orders in the kitchen window and thought it might be his, but he wasn't sure. Make a man around the corner, grab the order and put in in a sack, as she started making the drinks.

She then put the drink into a carrier, grab the drinks and bag, as she took them over to him. He smiled at her, before handing her the money and when she tried to give him the change back "Keep it,"Larry said to May, as he got up and headed out the door.

She was stunned, by the twenty dollar tip he had left her, as she put it in her pocket and went back to work. Larry thought I'll be glad, when the house is done while he walked back to the hotel room.

When he arrived there, he realize they didn't pay for tonight's, as he headed straight to the office. He rang the bell, when Tammy walked out of her apartment and walked over to the counter.

"What can I do for you?" She asked him, was a tired look on her face.